1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possessed TAG and objectives

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Kaiserburger, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Kaiserburger

Kaiserburger Active Member

Hi all!

my gaming group needs a rule confirmation on a situation that occurred many times, since some of us (including myself) like to passionately possess enemy TAGs whenever possible.

Does the possessed TAG score for the rightful owner at the end of the round, or does it score for the possessing player?

Rules refer to the fact that models/troopers treat it as having changed its line-up, but do not specifically refer to it as to a model owned by the possessing player for that timeframe:
    • While they are Possessed, troopers are considered to be enemies by the rest of their owner's troopers.
    • However, Possessed troopers are considered to be friendly by the troopers of the player that caused this game state.
    In a mission like Quadrant Control, practical example of the latest match, I was considering it as a model of mine, since I was possessing it.
    After reading the rules better I'm more convinced that it still belongs to the rightful owner, my adversary: therefore it would have been better if I moved it out of the quadrant instead of keeping it in the quadrant and shoot from there.

What do you guys think of this reasoning?

Thanks in advance for your time!

2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

inane.imp likes this.
  3. Kaiserburger

Kaiserburger Active Member

WoW! :scream:

Maybe it's a design flaw, because the label is put before the marker image and all of us rushed to check the long description, that's incredible xD

Well, thanks for the help, I'll pay more attention the next time!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation