1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yadu Core

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Wombat85, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Wombat85

Wombat85 Well-Known Member

So I love the models and the lore, lets make this happen. What do people think about this:

Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    YADU Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 35)
    YADU Hacker (Assault Hacking Device. UPGRADE: Stop!) Boarding Shotgun / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 36)
    YADU (NCO) HMG / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 41)
    YADU (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, E/Marat / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    SHAKTI Lieutenant Hacker (Killer Hacking Device. UPGRADE: Sucker Punch) Mk12, E/Marat / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 40)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    PROXY Mk.1 Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    PROXY Mk.2 MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

A lot of eggs in the yadu basket, but the proxies and dart provide some mid field chaos for the yadu to exploit on turns 2 and 3

Wolf and pedrogzc like this.
  2. pedrogzc

pedrogzc Well-Known Member

I like it very much and truly think it may work in Limited Insertion, but I would be a bit worried fighting against 14-15 orders list in pushing buttons missions. Although in that case you can pick MK2 hacker instead of MSR that would give you more midfield presence.

Why the multi rifle shukra instead of BS one? Have you use it? I tend to play mine very conservative so he rarely sees action. Downgrading him let you upgrade a netrod to a lamedh/probot.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Urobros likes this.
  3. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

I would replace the AHD yadu by a standard one. For 2 reasons: first, you get some drop bears, and they may be very handy, and second, you get a potential lieutenant, so that your opponent don't try to fry Shakti first - even if you have a CoC. You may even make him the real Lt for even more confusion :p

4. Hsien

Hsien Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Why not add rudra to this link? and maybe change mk2 for mk4 with hmg for dop.attack piece?
    And change shukra for BS.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation