1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acqusition - Antenna Question

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by k104agi, Feb 2, 2019.

1. k104agi

k104agi Well-Known Member

Hello, I'd like some help from fellow gamers.
    The question arose from controlling antenna rules.

Original rule statement :
    (1) CONTROL THE COMMUNICATION ANTENNA
    -A Communication Antenna is considered Controlled by a player as long as that player is the only one with at least one troop (as a model, not a Marker) in base contact with it. So there cannot be enemy troops in base contact with the Communication Antenna. Models in Null state cannot be counted for this.

(2) CONTROL THE TECH-COFFIN
    The Tech-Coffin is considered Controlled by a player as long as that player is the only one with at least one troop (as a model, not a Marker) in base contact with it. So there cannot be enemy troops in base contact with the Tech-Coffin. Models in a Null state cannot be counted for this.

A friend of mine and I have a different understanding on this.

(1) My understanding about 'So there cannot be enemy troops in base contact with the Communication Antenna(or Tech-Coffin).' is :
    => If you want to score a point by controlling an antenna(or Tech-Coffin), only your model have to be B2B with it. No enemy model should be B2B with Antenna. If enemy model is also B2B with the antenna, you cannot score by controlling antenna.

(2) My friend's understanding about 'So there cannot be enemy troops in base contact with the Communication Antenna(or Tech-Coffin).' is :
    => If player A has any model B2B with an antenna(or Tech-Coffin), player B(opponent)'s model cannot be B2B with the antenna.

What's the right understanding? Thanks in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

#1 k104agi, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

1 is the right answer. There can be more than one model be in BdB with the Antenna or the tech-coffin.

How should 2 work or better, what would the reason for this suggestion?

3. MindwormGames

MindwormGames Well-Known Member

1 is correct. The bolded text refers to scoring.

4. k104agi

Thank you, sir!
    I don't know about the specific reason for the suggestion, it would be because of CB's phrases.. feels like something missing :scream:

5. k104agi

Thank you for your kindness!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation