1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gao-Tarsos

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by sgthulka, Dec 12, 2017.

1. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Essentially this. Tohaa can be a very order spammy army, looking for low cost above everything else. To cost 30+ points in Tohaa the unit needs to be very efficient, and the Sukuel (along with the Rasail) bring ridiculous power for their points as well as otherwise unavailable faction abilities.

The other reason is the HMG. This is not the weapon I want my AD trooper packing. If I'm taking a Gao Tarsos, it's for those missions where I am forced into going first and must have a way to deal damage efficiently at the start of the game - essentially, not that keen on a 30pt combi that cannot take pokemon. If we had a Spitfire loadout, and/or pokemon could go on the Tarsos, and/or Sukuel got a nerf (hint hint the problem is mimetism just like most other units that have mimetism) he may see some more table time.

barakiel and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  2. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I second this. The fins will fall off frequently, so investing in 0.3mm drill bits is heavily recommended. I actually bought mine when Gao-Rael's sword bit broke off, and it proved itself a very useful purchase really quick.

Safetyfirst likes this.
  3. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I just used LOTS of glue (and patience).
    Three years later, all the pieces still hold together.

Safetyfirst and Cothel like this.
  4. Griffin745

Griffin745 Member

Never been disappointed with him. He's even saved the game once or twice. But I don't often find myself adding him over some of our other pieces.

5. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

Gao Tarsos is easily the worst thing i've put together, at this point I think I spent more time putting him together than he's been on the table.
    His middle fin fell off a few weeks ago and that is sure as hell staying off.

I like the Gao Tarsos, i'd like him a lot more with a spitfire, or maybe a viral combi eh? eh?

Abrilete and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  6. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be cheap, though, about 34 points.

7. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

I would easily pay that, probably a couple times in a game, his back line pressure would be hilarious.

ChoTimberwolf and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation