1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anatamatik good or bad ?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by muffinlove, Dec 31, 2018.

1. muffinlove

muffinlove New Member

Im trying to build a list with the ananamatik i dont know if its good or not . im trying the hacker li profil so i can hack then go back in TO but i also want to try the spitfire it feel like it has a lot of punch.

This is my list so far.
    [​IMG] Allan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] MAAKREP TRACKER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    [​IMG] SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] MALIGNOS (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 36)
    [​IMG] ZERAT Hacker (EI Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)
    [​IMG] NEXUS (Nanoscreen) Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 26)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Hivedragon likes this.
  2. Hivedragon

Hivedragon Dein schlimmster Albtraum

I love this guy! It seems to me of the most fun of the EC.I usually include this colleague when I want to put many camouflaged, they are difficult orders to eliminate.
    [​IMG] Anatematico y libertos .[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1

[​IMG] ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    [​IMG] SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] SHROUDED (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] SHROUDED Hacker (EI Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Submachine Guns, Chest Mine / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

#2 Hivedragon, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  3. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

The Anathematic is the reason i started CA. The plasma rifle has a shorter range, but plasma provides such a great punch i never use the spitfire. I almost always use the hacker but would love to try the sepsitor version...if i can ever play against anything besides Ariadna...

Plex likes this.
  4. Philamilapeed

Philamilapeed Totally not a Speculo

Definitely go for the Hacker/Plasma profile over the Spitfire. The Anathematic has the modifiers to win a F2F roll (-12 if you use Supression Fire or Surprise Shot), so the extra burst isn't so important. But the extra damage potential/template from Plasma is very worth it

5. InMac

InMac O-12 #Bureau Aegis

Powerhack game

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    UMBRA LEGATE Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Boarding Shotgun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, DA CCW. (0.5 | 43)
    Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)
    KRAKOT RENEGADE Submachine Gun, Chest Mine / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)

4 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Against a heavy list with REM or HI, this a nice way to focus on holding and neutralizing the ZC in a large barrier on your side and the middle. The Umbra HD+ is a nice trick for Anathematic, givin to him the Oblivion+Expel upgrade for free (IE combo on hacking sinergies) on a HD. You can try with another cheap AHD like: Zerat, Rodok, Shrouded, Malignos and Fraacta, this two progrmas are unlocked only using HD+ or AHD on all of your HD ONLY on CA. So, Bit can work pretty fine to drop some repeaters and recharing her with ikadrons... And, the big thing, you can able to do hacking coordinated attacks: Anathematic+Umbra/AHD+Bit (if she lose Kiss out of range or killed) +EVO, using 4 diferent programs ;) Sucker punchx2 + 1 Maestro + 1/2 Breakwater/1 Exile. or: x1Fairy Dust + x2 Cybermask + 1 Kalidoscope/Reebot.
    And the great deal, White noise against MSV to runing free the Anathematic if you can't kill the MVS with Q-drone/Speculo.

Alpha strike

[​IMG]10
    ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    KO DALI Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. (0 | 38)
    SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    ZERAT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)

3.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Maybe, the strongest Alpha strike list i made, played and most used for me, one choices... i like running the Shrouded FO better than the Zerat FO, bcs... i want the servitor for doc. worm to re-backup my 1st or 2scnd attack pice, the Q-drone, but the Zerat can be the 3rd or my 1st choice to attack on the midfield using spec.fire with grenades, its fun. So... speculo+kodali are a great combo to start, then: using a coordinated order on EVO+Anathematic using: Asisted Fire over the Q-drone, and EVO adding the Overclock or Fairy Dust... So, LT order form Anathematic, re-camo. And Bit, do the same jobs... minelayer over the map with the pitcher and killing all hackers, then go to pushing buttons, Join in!.

The Anathematic isn't easy to play, but... i think, he are the most playable and funiest, also more complete aspect on CA for play... and very deadly guy, for sure. Hacker LT profile on a HI ever... Fairy dust over a TO marker, isn't a joke.
    Terror Optical markers

[​IMG]10
    SPHINX Spitfire, 2 Heavy Flamethrowers / EXP CCW. (2 | 106)
    [​IMG] SCINDRON Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    R-DRONE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    R-DRONE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

4 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army
    Deadly, funny, hard to engage and unusuall tropic list, but are very strong combination. If the Sphinx get possesed, try to recover her with Anathematic with 16WIP ;)

6. muffinlove

muffinlove New Member

Thx's for all the tips guys !! Li hacker it is for sure, i will be trying out the power hacking list that one looks bananas. And id also like to try out the sphixs list to.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation