1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Aristeia Character Bases

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by deep-green-x, Dec 22, 2018.

1. deep-green-x

deep-green-x Well-Known Member

I've been working on some custom bases for my Aristeia minis that will set ontop of the plastic hexagonal bases as toppers, I was going to do a few generic Hexadome patterns but then decided to try and make special Character bases which featured the Aristo logos. I was doing some Freelance work for my local FabLab so borrowed their machines to laser cut the designs on 2mm HDF.

The first finished base for 8-Ball is shown below, I then mounted my painted metal 8-Ball mini to the base.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've designed bases for all the existing Aristo's released so far with some additional variations for the original 8 Aristo's made during initial design testing.

I can't sell these bases since the Logo's belong to CB and the background patterns are sourced from 3rd parties on the internet so I'm making them freely available for anyone to print, laser cut or otherwise utilise.

A big tanks to Vyo of the Infinity forums who has been been converting some of the logos to more optimised vector designs, Wild Bill's design would have been a nightmare to convert by myself.

The .SVG files were created with Inkscape 0.91 so there could be issues with opening them in browsers. If needed I can create PDF's of the files for easier access, just let me know below. They are setup to cut along the outer edges and etch the surface designs in black.

The PNG's are at 600dpi to be printed on A4 sized paper (210 x 297mm) so that each base design should come out at 33x29mm which is just about the dimensions of the top surface of a hexagonal Aristeia base.You could pre-colour the designs in the graphics program of your choice and then print them out as stickers to go onto the hexagonal bases.
    [​IMG]

If anyone has questions let me know and I'll do my best to help.
    Link to the Dropbox folder

#1 deep-green-x, Dec 22, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Oni, McNamara, Koin-Koin and 3 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@deep-green-x These are magnificent!! The fact that you're giving these out for free is very charitable of you. But when I try to access the folder it says it doesn't exist. Why is that?

#2 Golem2God, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  3. deep-green-x

That's odd the link works for me and worked on the WGC Aristeia page. I'll investigate further and see if so can resolve this.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. deep-green-x

Link updated so should work now.

Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  5. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Confirmed, works :)

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Super cool base. :+1: Really like the idea and execution.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation