1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corregidor on Ziro Hour Gaming- video batreps

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by loricus, Sep 24, 2018.

1. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Our most recent newbie has gotten really in to the game and decided to start doing some videos. I'm playing Corregidor in the first one of probably many to come so I thought I'd post here so people can talk about Corregidor. Each video I play Correg in will get their own post here, this is just an intro.

In future games maybe we can workshop the list beforehand so we can see it hit the table. Who knows. Have fun and remember that I'm not serious 99% of the time I am just involuntarily deadpan. Oh and sorry I'm not the nudist bodybuilder I probably come off as on here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzWvkeulx7NdwrFC-aZVneg

2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

First video is up, 1:13:35 in glorious portrait. I'll do a direct link once we decide if it's finalized. Feel free to go watch it now, we play pretty fast so it's not too clunky. I'll go ahead and talk a little now.

Lists:

[​IMG] sat vid
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] WILDCAT Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] WILDCAT Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] WILDCAT (Number 2) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] GECKO 2 Combi Rifles, Chain-colt, Panzerfaust / . (0 | 53)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] GECKO PILOT 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. ()
    [​IMG] INTRUDER (X-Visor) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 43)
    [​IMG] INTRUDER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 43)
    [​IMG] JAGUAR Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] BANDIT (Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 28)
    [​IMG] INTRUDER Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 35)

4 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

[​IMG] Combined Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] MAAKREP TRACKER HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] KERR-NAU (UPGRADE: White Noise) Plasma Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] SKIÁVORO Lieutenant Sepsitor Plus, Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, CCW. (1 | 64)
    [​IMG] KO DALI Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. (0 | 38)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE Plasma Rifle / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] OZNAT Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE Submachine Gun, Chest Mine / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

4 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

We both took some odd lists, it was a learning video and there was no reason to really go at it. Surprisingly I didn't feel held back by the list. Lots of pretty crazy stuff. One big thing was that we forgot about killing the HVT so my Bandit ignored him. Although not much happened in practice I could feel a lot of options with the Intruder Hacking Device, I think the FD1 might make them more practical. I'll probably be trying them a lot more.

Overall it was a endurance mission, no way to flip it at the end, and some obvious setbacks left me too far behind for even a Gecko to catch up. Oh well, it wasn't a major victory.

Tourniquet and mothman like this.
  3. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

4. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Next one is up. We kept someone behind Ziro with a club to keep him shooting landscape. Anyways, I'll do a write-up in the next post when I have a minute (probably soon) but for now here's the video. 1:28 length.

PauloCavalcanti and inane.imp like this.
  5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Unfortunately the person who wanted to tape and run the channel is no longer interested in Infinity. C'est la vie.

6. Dr.Lycosid

Dr.Lycosid Active Member

What a pitty...
    I am always looking for good channels that feature Infinity as I can't play very often myself. Though I must say I prefer shorter reports (e.g. GMG, Gaming with the Cooler, BuB Tabletop (German channel)) as I seldomly find time to watch a 1+hour report...

Can anyone suggest good channels?

7. WiseKensai

WiseKensai Rogue Interventor
    Warcor

They're not super shiny like Ash's work on GMG, but Polynikes has been putting some reports with a bit of analysis on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4dp7Cge1mNkJwK9V2sdJQ

He doesn't go into as much depth on his decision making as I would perhaps like to see, but I do find his stuff interesting/informative. He's an excellent player as well, so that helps a lot. Sadly, he only plays Combined, if I recall correctly.

Blindside, Dr.Lycosid and loricus like this.
  8. Blindside

Blindside Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Also german, and also most breps about an hour, Blindsides Reports! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCK3ujjOYM3G-7tooft6sRg

next to Batreps you also find reviews, tactic guides and many other infinity related stuff.
    Well... i guess the Breps could also be interesting for non german speakers, with auto subtitle, generated by YT and thanks to that visual overlay in the Videos.

There are a few english videos, f.e. the Interplanetario 2017 and 2018 plus the visit of the CB HQ.

#8 Blindside, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Dr.Lycosid and loricus like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation