1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISS in hunting party

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Hsien, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Hsien

Hsien Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello all.
    What's your fav list for this mission?
    I'am thinking about some madtrap spam( kanren, gufeng and may be zhanying) and sforza.
    Have you got some exp vs TAK in this mission?

2. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

I really like the Hsien + zhanying haris for this one, as they all get adhesive launcher and can bring some madtraps along. Zhanyings madtraps in wu-ming team is awesome too. Just remember to stick a CG Lt prone on a rooftop, eventually bring a ninja khd to score the consoles safely, and don't forget your sophotect for the classifieds.

Space Ranger likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

If there are two-storey buildings, then keep in mind that the second floor protects you against AD troopers that are capable of soaking shots (Fraacta, for example) and makes it very tricky to climb or jump in. Combine with a BSG CG hiding in the opposite corner for an actual ARO close quarters threat.

That said, I really like Sforza. No need to take the regular version, 25 points is plenty good enough.

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

A great thing with Madtraps is to take a baggage bot and refill on them. You can set some by your own Lt. to protect him and then grab some more to move on.

5. Hsien

Hsien Well-Known Member
    Warcor

And as for lt, whom do you use?
    As for me, often use standart CG LT, but for this mission not sure it's a good option. Someone tries zhanying lt?

6. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

Actuallt, the CG Lt is by far the best option for this mission. You really don't want to expose him, and if he is prone on a rooftop most armies simply won't be able to reach him.

7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I like the Zhanying for the 6th sense and Sensor. It will be much harder for camo troops to sneak up or surprise shot.

Something possible too is to due a Haris of Zhanying. Lt.+Madtrap+Haris.

#7 Space Ranger, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation