1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haqqislam Super-Soldiers

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by MrMorphine482, Nov 21, 2018.

1. MrMorphine482

MrMorphine482 Well-Known Member

So out of curiosity has anybody seen how well these modifications work out mechanically, either the Djanbazan regeneration, Runihura augs, or Odalisque mods, esp. when compared to similarly superhuman beings like the Wulvers? I'm imagining that Dog-Warriors still outclass them in terms of raw power, but how handy/useful has Haqq's best been in the face of such things?

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Haqq Rules book is available for sale on the Modiphius site. So the key ones are statted out (the Runihura and Djanbzan ones are specifically as well as more generic ones and things like various types of I-KOHL).

[​IMG]

Edit: wow, I'm on fire today. No, I haven't seen them in action. Runihura looks like it's give a Wulver at least a run for it's money.

#2 inane.imp, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  3. MrMorphine482

MrMorphine482 Well-Known Member

Khawarij are set up to be devastating in-game, TBH. Between the Runihura mods and starting with a Spitfire out of the gate at no cost...Captain Haqqislam is a *terrifying* thing to run into even if you're not facing Tarik Mansuri himself.

inane.imp likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation