1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincible Army Pre Pre Mortom

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by atomicfryingpan, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

It true that Guijia is pretty bland and Raicho is quite hot but the IA is looking really good also Varuna and MO.
    Now take a look at Morats and what they got. I bet you would strangle someone if that happened to IA.

Plex likes this.
  2. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

They are gonna rent a bungalow at the Bahamas with their cousins the Teutons

Deltervees and Kallas like this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Oh, I agree on that.. I’m just dying to see what a YJ Mk. 12 looks like. :)

Kallas likes this.
  4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

They fucked up other models isn't an excuse to keep fucking up our models too. They should fix everyone's crap.

Kallas likes this.
  5. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Only 4 posts above I've ASKED TO NOT USE RUDE LANGUAGE.

So please, stop using it.

Jonno, emperor26, zapp and 1 other person like this.
  6. Triumph

I didn't see it, and wait, we're banning the word suck? Really? Do you hate the word suck or do you just not like us pointing out that some models, like the Guijia, still really, really, suck.

7. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Please, man, cut it

Jonno and RogueJello like this.
  8. Quickit

Quickit Well-Known Member

Invincible Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]3
    HǍIDÀO (Chain of Command) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    YĀN HUǑ (FTO) 2 Missile Launchers / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 52)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)

2 SWC | 94 Points

Open in Infinity Army

So this is a legitimate link? B3 BS14 Missile Launcher with a CoC you can hide beside him(or other Haidao profile), and a cheap LS to guard his flanks?

Maksimas likes this.
  9. Triumph

No, I'm sticking to my guns here. I want to know why we're banning the word suck. That's not even a curse word.

Kallas likes this.
  10. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

really interesting changes! I'm loving what the units bring to vanilla as well.

Theres a ton of LT2, NCO, wildcard and tactical awareness that its going to take a bit to unlock the potential here.

Daoying are super interesting! camo LT! super obvious in IA with your singular camo marker in the DZ. But being a marker still provides quite the safety net.

I think Hulang will be challenging to use well, but between EM grenades and mono are pretty much what people wanted without just being a carbon copy of oniwaban. EM grenades are amazing. Combi+Lft will give it some interesting gunfighting options in the midfield as well. This guy is packing some versatility, but sure pays for it.

Death, zapp and Maksimas like this.
  11. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

No, The link is missing a haris profile

12. Triumph

Marker LTs are pretty difficult to easily Fiday, so that's neat.

Kallas and Maksimas like this.
  13. Triumph

Unless I'm taking crazy pills the Zuyong Haris needs to be there to start the Haris link, I don't think you can swap him out.

14. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

The Fiday will need to discover the marker beforehand ( You have Lt Lv2, you might as well save one of those orders for recamoing if you need to. ), which will in turn reveal itself... which in turn might involve either a BS12 BSG to the face or an antipersonnel mine magically materialising next to the revealed Daoying.

15. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This should be sufficiently up to date to give a rather decent idea. Now, Breaker Shen has Tinbot that frees up a slot in the fireteam. Give to Zim!
    We could have a scholarly discussion about it, but it's possible to be rude and foulmouthed without using "naughty language" and I think you succeeded at crossing the line regardless what you think of the words themselves after what Koni wrote.

Let's not go all Australian parliament, okay? :)

16. Kallas

Kallas Vincible

Yeah, I think Mowang or Tai Sheng plus a Daoying are going to become the de facto starting point of IA lists. 21|0 as a base for 3 Regular Orders is pretty much too good to pass up.

The Haidao, Son-Bae and Pangguling FTO options are all good for mixing things up. Shame the Shang Ji only has marginal value, and only on the Spitfire.

Hulang does look pretty cool, and being FD2 is a nice touch meaning it'll be able to get in the opponent's face much quicker than expensive. Think the Dual SMG profile will probably be better: it's slightly cheaper, but the B4 SMG is likely better for active turn dominance over the DTW. That said, having a DTW is good for forcing bad options when you've got ok guns and nasty melee threat!

It's something that I'm happy to see today!

#236 Kallas, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  17. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

MI means that it gets FD1, so it's not quite as obvious.

On one hand, pretty excited for this guy, especially if the model is pretty. I like the kit, it looks like there's a lot that can be done with it. A frenzy discount would have been really nice, but I guess I'll live, I love toolkit models, and midfield toolkits are even cooler. That said, I'd rather drop the monofilament for a DA CCW, +1PH, and a point drop. Still, it's nice to see YJ get a monofilament CCW on a unit that actually wants to use it for once.

I'll probably stick to using it, and any other toys, in Vanilla over IA though (and the Hulang looks like he'll do more with Vanilla's access to smoke anyway).

Just super disappointed that the Guijia and Zhanshi got nothing. Both units that were really hurting and needed some love. I love my Guijia model, it's gorgeous, but he just has no reason to ever be put on the table.

18. Triumph

If the profiles suck, the profiles suck, there's not much else to be said about it. The Guijia still sucks and should've been on the list of things buffed.

19. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

I'm thinking the shang ji have some viability as being leaders of a cheap zhanshi link. Can be a pretty cheap way to throw a BS16 spitfire with an extra order at your opponent for ~90ish points.

Yeah, guijia needed love. Zhanshi... I wish they'd got a point discount but its not exactly "desperately needed" like the guijia :(

Kallas likes this.
  20. tigervx

tigervx Member

Dude, the message he quoted has multiple F bombs in it. Even if it's a commonly used word these days, it's still profanity. Chill out.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation