1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules That You Want Used In New And Interesting Ways

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by geckoguy, Nov 29, 2018.

1. geckoguy

geckoguy Member

I was thinking lately about Su Jian, i love the model and the concept (ROBOTS IN DISGUISE) but i dont have much intrest in playing YJ. But i think that the rule could be used in more ways to make units for other factions that are not just su jian clones in function
    for example i thought of a Rem that could shift from a relatively quick shooter with medium BS and some ok weapons to a very slow almost static weapons platform that had neurocinetics
    but i think that just the discussion of this would be too low scale so i thought that discussing other rules that have been used on only niche units would be good
    this was partially inspired by the helot militia getting neurocinetics, which i think is the second unit that has it after sin eaters.
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, Tell me if im wrong and i will delete thread

jherazob likes this.
  2. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Third, there are also the Chaksa Auxiliars.
    They function as the Tohaa equivalent to the TR Remotes used by the other Factions, but worse (for balance between Factions reasons).

By the way: your idea, while interesting, is somehow already covered by the Supression Fire rule.

3. geckoguy

geckoguy Member

I am aware, it was just the first thing that came to mind, and it feels like a better suppressor. Just a thought. I really want that rule used more

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation