1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 2019 Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Vanderbane, Sep 27, 2018.

?

Is this right?

1. Yeah, sounds like where we are headed

28 vote(s)
    32.2%
  2. Jeez, I hope not.

20 vote(s)
    23.0%
  3. This has no bearing on reality.

39 vote(s)
    44.8%
  1. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

While this would be great, I do not expect the Triumvirate to be a boxed starter, much less a full army box. I fully expect Triumvirate to be more similar to StarCo and Ikari, comprised of units borrowed from other factions with maybe a new character.
    I do have high hopes for a nice GenCon Operations box of Tohaa Vs. Combined, as this is the only combination of forces left unrepresented in an operations box.
    I am also hoping the hit the ground running and we start getting some releases in January, a year is a long time to wait, (though I have waited longer...)

2. Artichesus

Artichesus Member

I suspect Tohaa are going to get JSA'd into NA2 and Triumvirate will be their final form

Golem2God and Benkei like this.
  3. Artichesus

Artichesus Member

I would love the Tohaa leadership to form an alliance with the Exrah and Shasvastii and school some Combined/Human butt!!

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  4. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Yay, all their less sold minis together! What can go wrong? [emoji23]

Abrilete likes this.
  5. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

This is unfortunately my opinion as well.

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

After the last Video I am really concerned about Tohaa. Either they go NA2 or they get munched by the CA. If the second Thing happens I will probably end my tohaa

Golem2God likes this.
  7. D_D

D_D Free Lance

I would suggest you guys to keep patience and do not speculate negatively. There's just a month left to christmas, we will get some news in any case.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 6A через Tapatalk

Golem2God likes this.
  8. coleslaw

coleslaw Veteran

What "last video" is that. I'm quite new to Tohaa (now again) and curious

9. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Around 6:40 he says what awaits everyone

Golem2God and coleslaw like this.
  10. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I don't know, maybe that's just wishful thinking, but something makes me think that Bostria's like on this post is a hint that @Solar might be right. So, what will it be? Fishmen in Triumvirate? Fishmen in Trinomial (if they are still alive in 2019)? A full-blown Exalted sectorial (since their Trinomial masters are destroyed by the EI)?

Golem2God and Abrilete like this.
  11. coleslaw

coleslaw Veteran

Thanks @n21lv !

Very interesting, only 4 months to go

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

All the fishmen should be a mixed Core in the Triumvirate with a character fishman.

Golem2God likes this.
  13. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Aquaman in Triumvirate! Coming late 2019! Ask your local Exaltation supervisor!

Abrilete likes this.
  14. AngryPanda

AngryPanda Well-Known Member

Any player faction asking for anything gets dogpiled on for being crybabies which feels like a result of some factions seeming complete and like favorites. To see how quickly that tone changes just look at the 78 page post morten threat for Invincible Army before it was even released after YJ suddenly didn't feel all that loved anymore.

Scribbler likes this.
  15. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

No, we will probably not. There is time for patience and that time has come and gone at this point.

There's nothing left BUT to speculate negatively about to what extent the army this subforum is about will be scrapped :)

Because at this point I think there's no one here who thinks there won't be a massive sweeping change to the Tohaa in 2019.

Golem2God and Abrilete like this.
  16. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

Coming soon! Tohaa 2019: Year of the Nerf Bat!

And the sequel! Tohaa NA2: Electric Boogaloo!

Abrilete likes this.
  17. nehemiah

It is weird how Bostria telling us back in February that there would be no Tohaa releases for the year because they were focusing on releasing 5 new human sectorials, and did not have the design time to create new Alien units at the same time, turned into: "CB is not communicating to us!" and "Tohaa are going to be axed!" or even sillier: "Tohaa are going to be NA2ed!"

CB has stated next year will bring a change on a cosmic scale, and I really do not see how them removing Tohaa would amount to that, unless their plan is to wind down the game completely. Because without Tohaa as a foil to the predation of the EI, the game is reduced to Humans versus a Galaxy spanning empire as it slowly batters them into submission.

Moving Tohaa to NA2 makes even less sense then removing them completely.

Golem2God likes this.
  18. DFW Ike

DFW Ike Well-Known Member

Its weird how Bostria telling us that MRRF is on the back burner and won't get any new releases until they figure out what they want to do with it turned into the MRRF models getting discontinued and the sectorial getting a farewell update.

19. nehemiah

It sure is weird, because reducing SKU for a bloated army by discontinuing production of a sectorial, so they can release a brand new sectorial for that army, directly translates into: "My army, which already has a low SKU because it has no sectorials, is going to be axed because they told us they were working on it!"

Golem2God and DukeofEarl like this.
  20. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

It is amazing how few people are able to put the 2s together that both of the shelved production lines this year were in the two Factions that were at three Sectorials and both gained a new one. It is almost like there was some plan to only support the production of 3 max Sectorials per Faction at once, but that would be silly.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation