1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going deaf via CB YouTube

Discussion in 'News' started by StaleCupcake, Oct 8, 2018.

1. StaleCupcake

StaleCupcake Member

Hey All,

I hope this is the right place to post this. Does anybody else get their ears blown out every time they watch one of CB's 360 View model videos on YouTube? There are two times during the intro of those videos where a very loud static sound is played. It's WAY louder then anything else in the video and if I have my headphones on, it absolutely blasts my ears.

My intention is not to come across as complaining because I really love CS's videos. My hope is that I'm not crazy and others are experiencing the same issue and maybe CB can tone it down in future videos.

Here's a link to their latest video as an example,

Elessar likes this.
  2. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

I haven't been deafened by them in a while - but that's probably because my video settings are set to:
    1: DO NOT AUTOPLAY.
    2: Start with volume minimised.
    Very rarely do I need to listen to the pretty pictures moving on the screen.

Apart from that, I try not to watch them on my phone - signal is rarely strong enough to watch it in any sort of decent resolution.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

Yes. They've had this issue before in a couple of other videos as well, but ever since that static static thing was introduced, it has been constant.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I've completely stopped watching CB's channel because of it. Previously I'd occasionally run them as they pop up during dinner, but no longer.

Icchan likes this.
  5. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

Not having a problem. Usually watch on Firefox, Windows 10, using speakers.

Abrilete likes this.
  6. Elessar

Elessar 80stalgic console cowboy

Unfortunately it seems a feature embedded by design in all new models youtube promos of late.

I pointed it out in the youtube comments as soon as they popped out with this loud and annoying sound feature to my tastes (and ears). Yet maybe is it cool for others, who knows?

I solved the problem keeping the volume as low as possible when I see them. Not that the sound is what we play these videos for, am I right?

chromedog likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation