1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Central London Infinity

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Camden Leisure Pirate, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... I've played a few games of simplified rules, collected a list that I dont thinks terrible and would like to find a group around central London that meets up a couple of times a month to play and learn/put into practice the more advanced rules, I know darksphere has events but I'm not sure if there's a club as such, any pointers would be great.

Thanks in advance

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Have you tried reaching out to the podcast of Totally Crit? They're based in the UK (Leeds?) and run a relatively big named event. They might have good insight?

Camden Leisure Pirate likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah thanks, I'll look them up and have a listen, there's a tournament at Darksphere in a few weeks as well which I will bounce along to and put some feelers out.

4. fartsocks

fartsocks Active Member

There's a gaming club called HATE who play in bethnal green. Not quite central, but as close as I know of. Look for "infinite hate" on facebook

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I'll check it out

6. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I'm pretty sure it's Kent, though I'm sure @Bobman will appreciate the plug either way

@Riker is the Warcor of the group, and they're all great people. I recommend you take a look!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks dude!

WarHound and gamma ray like this.
  8. CasperW

CasperW New Member

Hey I am a returning player, having rediscovered the game after Dark Sphere opened up a huge mega store in Shepherds Bush.

I came on here to make an account and see if anyone already plays there or would like to set up an infinity group. They have a lot of space, lots of terrain and they're right next to Shepherds Bush tube.

Do you fancy establishing an infinity gaming group there @Camden Leisure Pirate ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@CasperW i reckon we should pick a day and have a game, see who comes out the woodwork, people always come over if they play

10. CasperW

CasperW New Member

Hey that sounds great, how's Wednesday evening for you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds good, I'm good to go from pretty much any time, I have a 300 point legal list so can play small +, game play wise I've played through the starter box so you'll probably know more than me.

12. CasperW

CasperW New Member

Yeah I've got a 300 hundred point list. I've not played in about 5+ years, but I've bought the new edition of the rules and have had a couple of practice games so I imagine I'm around a similar level of practice!

Want to meet in Dark Sphere for 7?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7 sounds good, I'll give them a call today and reserve a table

Edit: all booked for 7.

#13 Anonymous, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
    CasperW likes this.
  14. Mattwatts

Mattwatts New Member

Im around for that game, post some more maybe il c u at the shop ?

15. CasperW

CasperW New Member

Awesome! I'm looking forward to the game and see you there as well @Mattwatts - hopefully we can establish an infinity community there!

16. Mattwatts

Mattwatts New Member

Yes Thanx,

Im working on Pan O and /or the Combine Army

who are you with ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm running qk, probably yj of some description next year if nothing exciting happens with haqq inbetween

Edit: I quite like those kazaks too...

18. Morray

Morray Well-Known Member

So frustrating, the new store was right on my doorstep until I moved to Bucks...And now it has a sodding Infinity group...Typical!

You boys getting games in?

19. Captain_Rose

Captain_Rose Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Seeing more groups popping up semi-local to me makes me very happy. I also run monthly events at Wayland Games in Hockley (I have no affiliation to the store). They too have a great space and are starting to get some decent terrain. You'd always be welcome - our next one is this Sunday (24th March) and then next one sometime in April tbc.

ED

WarHound likes this.
  20. SpecOP6903

SpecOP6903 Member

@Camden Leisure Pirate I am moving down to Victoria in the summer so will be looking for regular midweek gaming.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation