1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asian garden

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Greysturm, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

Hey guys i am looking for ideas or manufacturers in order to construct a zen/chinese/asian garden. Any tips or ideas?

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

Well, as often, it depends. Do you want a more sci-fi look or a retro look?
    Do you like to put walls around your garden? I'd like to recommend the Kokkyo 3 Walls from MAS. I'll have them for my own asia table.
    A shrine in the middle? Take those from MAS (again Kokkyo 3 line) or the forbidden temple from customeeple (maybe just the upper Segments)
    You can get nice planters and benches from almost every manufacturer, MAS, customeple, Zen Terrain...
    Loking for a more oldschool look? TTCombat has a range of historical estern Terrain. Buildings, bridges, shrines...
    Don't forget to get some Torii Gates or Pailou. They make a great entrance for an estern garden.

3. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

MAS, Antenocitis workshop, Customeeple all have suitable stuff for a project like this.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation