1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Buran is Official CB Canon

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Cabaray, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Greetings Comrades,

For anyone excited for the #3rdOffensive, there is a fun bit about a certain Buran Initiative. For anyone who has not participated in the Wotan Campaign: That is totally concocted and supported by the Ariadnan players. We have to thank Sergio López Allueva (High Commander Sergej) for a fantastic job of making this a reality and all the Ariadnan players who put the batch in their reports and kept the secret while we were doing police operations, investigating the Nomad smuggling of Aliens. Once we were in phase 3 of the Wotan Campaign we revealed our plan to the universe with this video made by Sergio:

At the time, it was something to get the Ariadnan Playerbase going and have fun with. But now it will be official CB fluff. We can be proud of that!

krossaks, Macbain, Barracuda and 5 others like this.
  2. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

Here you can find the rest of the stuff we even got awesome patches!

For the top secret pictures, take in mind we plotted this stuff months prior to the wotan campaign. We had very limited information and the plan evolved with it.

https://imgur.com/a/Fw5VHpM

Also sorry for my grammar mistakes, my time was EXTREMELY limited at that moment.

Barrogh, Macbain, Barracuda and 5 others like this.
  3. faultie

faultie New Member

This is so awesome. I remember Buran (have my patch too!) and it was pretty motivating at least to me. I think I got 5 whole games in during. Wotan, which is still a lot in a few weeks on my schedule.

I’m interested to see how they incorporate elements of it and how advanced or successful they determine the operation was. This also gives me hope in the future for #Dawnisaurs!

cazboab likes this.
  4. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

This is definitely cool, but where did we hear that Buran is now officially canon? Is it in the youtube videos, or somewhere else?

5. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

It was in the table of contents of Third Offensive. I think Bostria mentioned Buran in a video too.

cazboab and Scribbler like this.
  6. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I remember Buran during the wotan campaign and I find it a great idea and then being dispointed then CB didn't btake anything we do as Ariadna in the following fluff

It's now great to see what was done by the Ariadna wotan community to play "fluff" ending with result in the "official" fluff. Hope we will see it more

7. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

Now that we have Project Buran in the book when will our three representatives be interviewed for their alleged crimes?

cazboab and Cabaray like this.
  8. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

still need to read the report first and speak to my lawyer (read: my local game store owner has said my copy will come in thursday)

cazboab and InventorofSoup like this.
  9. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

[​IMG]

Death and InventorofSoup like this.
  10. InventorofSoup

I mean @cazboab deny everything and dont even consider the plea bargain. It is a trap.

11. Hansolo

Hansolo Well-Known Member

I didn't take part in campaigns and don't own the 3rd Offensive.

Can someone summarize to me what is Project Buran?

RogueJello likes this.
  12. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

Congrats Ariadna and specially @MATRAKA14 for tjis great job!!

13. InventorofSoup

This was from Wotan the year before. Ariadna took control of The Buran Project which is a spaceship builder. From what I understood. The 3 commanders of that campaign were named in 3rd offensive book as ones who orchestrated the whole abduction of the Buran and as a result they will have to face O12 to face criminal Charges pending an investigation.

Hansolo likes this.
  14. Grey Templar

Grey Templar Member

It was a secret operation to construct an orbital shipyard for Ariadna. Our targets during the campaign were chosen for their value in forwarding this goal. Seizing the Nomad shipyard was the main objective and it was successfully done, though the shipyard was later destroyed by the Combined Army. The discovery that the Nomads were the source of the Shasvastii infiltrators was the perfect cover during the operation.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation