1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

400 points of OperationS

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by DukeofEarl, Oct 12, 2018.

1. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

I'm running an escalation tournament later this month and finding a hard time picking a list for the final round, Power Pack at 400 points.

A Marut list with dual ABH to try and get some smoke seems interesting. As does an infiltration/AD list to play with the fun deployment options. Really with some many points available the options are almost too many.

What would you do for a 400 point OSS list?

2. DukeofEarl

Needs a little work I think, but a fun starting point.

[​IMG] Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8
    [​IMG] DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
    [​IMG] NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    [​IMG] NAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    [​IMG] NAGA Combi Rifle, Monofilament Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    [​IMG] GARUDA Tacbot Boarding Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.4 HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 25)
    [​IMG] SHUKRA Lieutenant (Strategos L1) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    [​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6
    [​IMG] GARUDA Tacbot Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] DAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1 | 17)
    [​IMG] DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
    [​IMG] DEVA (Multispectral Visor L2) Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 33)
    [​IMG] CSU Breaker Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] DEVA (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    7.5 SWC | 399 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

3. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

Looks like fun, 3 nagas + Dart + garudas, that's a lot of pain for your opponent :)

I would be careful with the Lt through. If the opponent use speculative shoot with any grenade launcher, or AD, or impersonators, you may be in big troubles since your Lt is obvious and has little backup, in a list that is really offensive with many infiltrators/forward deployment.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  4. DukeofEarl

Luckily in my meta LT targeting isn't super common right now. Probably because most players don't know the other army options super well.

5. Styx

Styx Cat.IE~~

[​IMG] Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] SHAKTI Hacker (Killer Hacking Device. UPGRADE: Sucker Punch) Mk12, E/Marat / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 40)
    [​IMG] YADU (Number 2) Combi Rifle, E/Marat / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    [​IMG] YADU Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 35)
    [​IMG] YADU MULTI Rifle, E/Marat, Drop Bears (Throwing Weapon) / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 36)
    [​IMG] RUDRA K1 Marksman Rifle, Mine Dispenser / Electric Pulse. (0 | 42)
    [​IMG] YADU (Fireteam: Haris) MULTI Rifle, E/Marat, Drop Bears (Throwing Weapon) / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 37)
    [​IMG] RUDRA Red Fury, Mine Dispenser / Electric Pulse. (1 | 40)
    [​IMG] ASURA Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device Plus UPGRADE: Redrum) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 78)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.1 Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.3 Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 21)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.4 HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 25)
    [​IMG] NETROD . (0 | 4)

8 SWC | 400 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I like your infiltratite list, that Naga with mono-mines are sweet in this 400pts game, and ADH, can you think about Dannavas ADH to add her? she have Icebreaker program, like Uhahu.

About for Power Pack, on your 400pts final game, i prefer go with an 1 heavy group options, also the Asura here, this list have 12 orders, 2 free LT orders on the Asura (13 if you put the Xenotech on Asura for herselffor the free activation) in the same game if you figth agaisnt other 10 order enemy list. That 2 HI mks to switch on then to carry the xenotech if your don't go with the Asura as solo piece to using first the H+ tricks con cybermasks and assited fire on an active Rudra, you can able the Yadu haris option to Duo basic options and add the 2scnd Rudra on this duo, or simply add the haris with the Asura. Also for the Proxies profiles, you can switch the mk2 sniper+mk4 HRL to get the solo ARO pieces or hidding the mk2 on the last turn if you losing 2/3 proxies and netrod, to save the last order on the proxies. With a nice LT's WIP options on OSS, you can go to risk your list to try start first, and playing with that LT' options agressive like Morats, and you can start here with any active profiles, weapons and fireteams options on a 400pts, only to do one prupose like as Alpha Strike list, core option rampage, haris option striking or solo pieces to go hunt with lot of fire power on a saturation zones, the mk5 FO are able too here.

Cosinder too, the option to switch Yadu haris option to get Shakti the haris on rudra+asura and add the Yadu AHD with Stop! program... and make the core deployed on 24 inches if you find a nice spot to deploy all of them and start the rush.

#5 Styx, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  6. DukeofEarl

The Yadu only get to 20"x16" as deployment is 16"x12", but I've been thinking about fitting in a haris for aggressive work

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation