1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversion thread! what've you got going on?

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Pierzasty, Nov 23, 2017.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I did a quick weapon swap on the classic chasseur to give her a rifle. She's now my second hunzakut for druze.
    IMG_1068.jpg IMG_1070.jpg

Xeurian, Gera, Errhile and 2 others like this.
  2. Madmac37

Madmac37 Well-Known Member

Vassily Plushenko and Frontnik Engineer. Vassily is just a maurader sniper with a new head. The Frontnik engineer, used an old biscard body, with a spec ops rifle. The arms are out of the bits box so not sure where they came from.

IMG_3128.jpg IMG_3127.jpg

Section9, Thaddius and Golem2God like this.
  3. Madmac37

I am having a hard time deciding which arm I like the most on the Frontnik Engineer. I moved it around and tried to make it look like she is going to place it, it seemed a more natural pose than holding it at her side.

IMG_3129.jpg

4. Griffapopolis

Griffapopolis I came here for the fast Pandas

Hi all, this is my first post, first attempt at weapon swap, first use of green stuff, needless to say very much WIP, getting the HRMC remounted is proving to be a struggle.

Attached Files:

Section9, Silagast, toadchild and 3 others like this.
  5. Madmac37

Two more Frontniks, HRL and a T2 rifle. The HRL is the marauder HRL with a head swap, arm off a tankhunter, and an assault pistol out of the bits box. The T2 rifle frontnik miniature, is an old ariadna spec ops body with arms and rifle I found in my bits box. Her other arm is holding a radio down by her leg. I figure that if I do conversions of all the Frontnik profiles, CB will release the new box sooner.
    IMG_3132.jpg

Section9, Thaddius, Solar and 2 others like this.
  6. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I was originally going to do a bigger conversion on Saito, but ended up deciding all he really needed was to be looking in the direction he’s kicking.
    IMG_1074.jpg IMG_1075.jpg

McNamara, Section9, Daimeow and 5 others like this.
  7. Thaddius

Thaddius Well-Known Member

Converting up some Blackjacks in anticipation of the blackjack sectorial. Waiting on the glue to dry and then green stuff on some gaps/reconstructing parts

IMG_20181014_163544.jpg IMG_20181014_163536.jpg

8. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Thaddius Looking good so far. All that effort should pay off in the end.
    @toadchild Sometimes a simple change is all thats needed.

toadchild and Thaddius like this.
  9. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Hi! I posted some Druze conversions i did now that im going to play them with 2 new and 1 old Druze boxes and 1 Kaplan box in the Spanish Druze subforum and they told me to bring them here, so, Let´s go!
    View attachment 8901 View attachment 8902

HMG Druze and Paramedic Druze. Paramedic made from the HMG Druze with arms from the old Druze box and de Medikit arm from the JSA Support pack Medic. Combi in the back from the same JSA Medic and the head from the new Hacker Druze so it looks like a Medical Visor :p

View attachment 8903 View attachment 8904
    Assault Hacker Druze and Killing device Hacker Druze (Or Arslan) and Mimetic sniper Druze. The Killing device hacker (or Arslan) has the Jethro head, and an old Druze helmet on the back so it looks like he removed its helmet, then the left arm giving orders from another old Druze. Once Arslan is out he will just be the Killing device Badass Hacker as he has the hacking bag on the back. For the sniper Druze its just Jethro with the head of the HMG Druze.

View attachment 8905 View attachment 8906
    Marksman Druze and Combi Druze. This is the one i liked less as im new with green putty and i had to almost creat the combi because i couldnt find a better arm for it. I cut the marksman rifle in half and put an old Druze combi in the other half as i could. As you can see with few success as now the hand and fingers are not visible xD But well, the rest are all great so it doesnt matter to me 1 of 9 bad :p

View attachment 8907 View attachment 8908

Fireteam haris Druze and EM Grenade launcher Druze. This was easy and cool. For the Haris the only thing i had to do was tu cut the hands of the Old Druze from the DEP and glue it on the back of the chain colt model. For the Grenade launcher i used arms from the Old Druzes and the Grenade launcher Kaplan.

View attachment 8909 View attachment 8910
    Multi sniper Brawler and Normal Brawler/Cordelia2.0 The Sniper arm is from another Kaplan, this time i had more luck with the green putty :p The pistol and hand from the other arm are from Beba. The other Brawler has Beba´s head and i put his normal head in the back as if it was the helmet removed. I also use it as a more new Cordelia as i bought my Scarface separatedly :p

View attachment 8911

The Biker Bounty Hunter in S2 and a Druze Concubine HVT :p The position of the Bounty is great to put it like this, and the HVT is just Beba with the pistol removed xD as a good Arslan Harem Girl :p

Section9, Daimeow, dulydude and 3 others like this.
  10. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

The Blackjacks are in a sectorial...its USARF...

11. Silagast

Silagast Señor de los cabezas huecas,o eran hombres huecos?

IMG_20181019_165318_473.jpg
    Anaconda starco version with HMG. Really easy and quite espectacular result. I love this tag design.

12. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Very nice! What's the weapon from?

13. Silagast

Hmg from the iguana

toadchild and Golem2God like this.
  14. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

[​IMG]

Montesa Motorized Knight!

Old Hospitaller body, swapped out the sword for a newer bigger one, and Bootleg Penny’s bike.

Some dremel work on the tabard to remove some between his legs so he can sit down, and reposing the open left hand to gripping the handlebars. Easy enough, and now that a sacrifice has been made CB will release the official model faster!

15. Silagast

Commission conversion for a good friend.
    IMG-20181016-WA0006.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0007.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0008.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0009.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0010.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0012.jpg IMG-20181016-WA0011.jpg

Razi, Willen, Savnock and 17 others like this.
  16. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Jeez, this is stunning.

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

[​IMG]

Really simple conversion of the new Rebots to reposition the guns, since I didn't like the mouth holded ones.

Tongfa, Nathonicus, Kreslack and 9 others like this.
  18. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Kelthret Simplicity is often times the best answer to a problem.

19. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

You may need to post a battle report with your converted, painted minis to trigger The Curse.

Madmac37, coleslaw, jherazob and 2 others like this.
  20. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

It’s painted now! Hopefully a batrep this Thursday...

Also the folks at CB (or at least their marketing dept) know about it, they retweeted it earlier this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wizzy, Superfluid, Kreslack and 7 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation