1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is mendoza Attack too strong?

Discussion in 'Smoke & Mirrors' started by infernofury, Oct 8, 2018.

1. infernofury

infernofury New Member

Today my Brother with an Attack gained 4 succeses he gave me 4 burning because i had 3 shields...
    Those results in 6 wounds...
    Isn't bis Attack too strong??

2. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Try bringing state removal.

Flipswitch, Zewrath and infernofury like this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

@infernofury Sorry but I could not resist saying that you of all people with your handle of InfernoFury should respect the power of fire. In a recent battle report on Youtube from GMG, Mendoza could place 4 burning tokens on Parvati but she would stand a good chance of removing them all at one fell swoop by using action "Reset" for just 2 Action points.

infernofury likes this.
  4. infernofury

infernofury New Member

Ok!we just played Human fate vs smoke and mirrors that's why i had no removal!

5. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

@infernofury Of course you know that there are no factions in Aristeia! You may mix and match freely to choose your four characters. Even in AGL tournaments you pick an eight character slate and depending on the mod you may have certain limitations or in a previous mod your opponent chooses your four from your eight slate. In my opinion the best players are flexible and react to unexpected situations. This is why often players come back from tournaments uplifted or exhilarated. Not just good competition but good old-fashioned fun.

6. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Yes, it's definitely too strong. That's why everyone plays status removal. Most party compositions can handle being :S:for a turn, :G:, :H:, those are things that can be played around in regular ways. :A:though? Say your prayers because Mendoza is sending you back to see God.

7. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

Also, stadistically speaking, 4 burning tokens should be 2 or 3 wounds, not 6 (but yeah, weird rolls happen all the time).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation