1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speculate, Speculate, The Fifth Of... Wait, That Doesn't Rhyme With [November].

Discussion in 'News' started by Del S, Sep 12, 2018.

1. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

...Maybe I need to give them another go when I'm not cracked out on no sleep.

xagroth and Deltervees like this.
  2. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

I was hugely disappointed that the line kazaks in coldfront didn't have seperate arms. And were instead half attached to the torso already. I had planned on doing some arm swaps with their own kit and the eventual swc box like I had with the usariadnan grunts to get some more variations in the base poses. I really dislike having duplicate posed models.

Looks like alot of future models are gonna be getting much harder to do more casual conversions and swaps on.

BLOODGOD, xagroth and toadchild like this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

That is a valid point.

xagroth, sarf and Stiopa like this.
  4. BigBadFox

BigBadFox Well-Known Member

I build many metal miniatures from different companies and the new Dakinis were an absolute pleasure. Literaly no gaps on the arms, no filling needed and the feet are easy to glue on the legs and there is not much room for positioning, so they are flat on the base. And you have your pin for glueing to the base delivered.

CB even improved its quality over previous sets and boxes and that is not that easy when keeping in mind, that they already do the best/some of the beats miniatures out there.

Im so in love with the Dakini HMG sculpt, I hope for november.

DukeofEarl and Daniel Darko like this.
  5. Smiler

Smiler Well-Known Member

Have we had the 4th mini in the Dakini SWC box confirmed? It's currently paramedic, HG and sniper right?

We've seen the render for the Deva Spitfire, given the Securitate box with the grenzer I wouldn't be surprised (in fact I'd be chuffed) if that's the 4th mini

6. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

That assumes A) there even is a 4th mini and B) the Deva isn't just separate. IIRC they both were previewed apart close to each other so why not put them in the same render image if they're in the same box?

Either way, we'll see, I guess. It makes sense to box them like that, just didn't make sense to show the renders apart if the Deva is indeed part of that box.

xagroth likes this.
  7. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

The Dakinis got bigger but they didn't get so much bigger that they'd make sense as a 3 model set.

The Deva and Dakinis were shown "close to each other" but CB is known to hold stuff back for certain events.

xagroth and tdc like this.
  8. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

I'm still holding out hope that an LGL Dakini will be in the box, since the profile didn't get yanked.

#108 RecklessPrudence, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  9. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

If they go the same way like the Keisotsu it would be a Deva, cause they are linkable.

10. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

Yeah but at the same time the Securitate box is missing its MSR and Feuerbach...

xagroth likes this.
  11. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

CB's apparent aversion to light grenade launchers in the SWC boxes of late is odd. The Celestial Guard is the first GL in a while I think, and intended to be smoke. No LGL in Moderators, apparently no LGL for Dakinis.

Also, as the only Aleph grenadier, we have no idea what the LGL even looks like, do we?

Still, at least we're assured of no pointless hacker in the Dakini box. OR ARE WE?!

#111 Del S, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  12. Section9

And the Celestial Guard Smoke LGL is in there because it's the Kuang Shi Controller, not because it's the LGL.

xagroth and Del S like this.
  13. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Not sure if the old Keisotsu matter, but their LGL weren't in SWC boxes, but in the 2-dude blisters.

14. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

They didn't have an SWC box, just enough troops sold in blisters to have filled one. And no Multi-Sniper ever before the profile was yanked by the uprising. Apparently they had inventory for sniper rifles but they never arrived in time :stuck_out_tongue:

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  15. Section9

Yeah, Keisotsu predated the idea of an SWC box. Technically, they predated the JSA starter box!

And of course, about the time I get ready to paint my converted Keisotsu sniper (sculpted hakama and headswapped a Celestial Guard sniper), that profile goes away... :rage:

16. Dr.Dressler

Dr.Dressler Active Member

I'm new to all those speculations and Infinity. What about those character models, like Raoul and company? There are a lot of them missing minis right now. How does CB handle those? Are they sprinkled in here and there? Will there be another Outrage?

17. Krofna

Krofna Well-Known Member

18. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Did someone say "Crusade"? :P

19. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Chill, it's third not thirteen ;P

20. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

Yeah, because the other third crusades went so well...

Also, SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN TO LIVE.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation