1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa End Times

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Cothel, Oct 1, 2018.

?

Which army should Tohaa become a sectorial of?

1. ALEPH

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Ariadna

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Combined Army

13 vote(s)
    27.7%
  4. Haqqislam

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Nomads

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. PanOceania

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Yu Jing

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  8. NA2

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
  9. New Alien Faction that will be introduced in 2019 after destroying most of the Tohaa.

13 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

We all know Tohaa are not going to be around much longer, so which army would you like to have Tohaa become a sectorial of?

Golem2God likes this.
  2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Have you been drinking?

Death, Flipswitch, Teslarod and 18 others like this.
  3. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

4. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

You've forget the NONE answer
    And really, do we need such f***Ing polls?

DukeofEarl and andre61 like this.
  5. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

We all know that Tohaa aren’t going to be around much longer!? Since when did that come out? I haven’t seen any information to corroborate this claim besides speculation and rumor, so please provide some evidence to back this up.

6. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

Maybe they get entirely deleted? I mean, why not ?:D

7. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Tohaa is the most popular sectorial, of course it won't get deleted!

Zerooness likes this.
  8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Guys I know some of you are frustrated and I appreciate a good doze of sarcasm, but it is getting frustrating to see one of these threads open every day or so.

9. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

I don’t think these threads are about frustration, they are about hype/speculation. We’re working from the _intentionally_ very limited information we’ve received from CB over the last couple of years. Where this is information, it is often _intentionally_ made to sound ominous. The gaps in information are _intentionally_ large enough for us to speculate, putting pieces together that I and others readily admit likely have no bearing on reality.

Until there is more information, that’s what we’re able to do, and I’d argue what CB wants us doing. I have assumed that the reason CB is cagey is to help build this excitement about what might happen next in the Infinity universe while they work on the details; I see these threads as consistent with that word-of-mouth approach. If, instead, CB wanted, they could build enthusiasm by providing clarity. I’m sure that’d get us talking, too. I think it’s important to see these threads as the natural outgrowth of their strategy.

As a space, though, if we’re going to discuss things here, I’m not sure what else it would be at this stage besides “what comes next for Tohaa?” Sure, sometimes that’s a gallows humor beat like this thread (or like in CBs video with Hell Lois being the grumpy gamer), but I think there have been great ideas in other threads which would be exciting to see play out. Our tactical options haven’t changed in 2 years. Our hobbyist options are static as well. Our story role is _the_ question mark. This seems to be the most important topic available to us as a group, does it not?

10. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Reading this threads might be frustrating to some forum members.

But this game was supposed to be one where every Faction got reliably new things at the stores every two months (even if it's just a resculpt).
    Playing a Faction that receives absolutlely nothing for [at least] one year is REALLY frustrating.

#10 Abrilete, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  11. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Wow! This is sad, hard to be a Tohaa player, when you see this type of topic every day. It's not all gloom and doom in the Tohaa world. I'm also not sure why this topic was started, would be nice if they would stop.

Berjiz, nehemiah, Renfri and 4 others like this.
  12. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

@Cothel your doom preaching has been boring for a while, but it is now tiring bordering on annoying. You are so trapped in your own vision of Tohaa and how you think other faction players perceive Tohaa that you don't realise what kind of message your are conveing.

Burping these kind of threads every other day only accomplishes bringing everyone down.

If you really want to do a poll, then, please by all means add a "I don't think your poll is relevant" option.

13. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

You know, I used to post all happy and positive stuff, but all I got was crap about resetting clocks and how Tohaa didn't need anything else because they are in a good place. Then there is all the Tohaa hate that is all over the forums. Occasionally a non-Tohaa player has something nice to say about our faction, but most of what I see when I am poking around the forums is people bashing Tohaa. I'm sorry my doom and gloom offends you. I'm sorry that my attempts at being positive offends others. If you guys don't like my posts then you can always just set me to ignore. If you see me posting in the future just don't read it.

Also, since when am I starting threads every other day? I have barely been posting over the last couple months with a few exceptions. I know I went an entire month without posting after my last positive thread got attacked with "clock talk". I my postings on the new forums have been far less than the old forums. I have even stopped posting in the monthly speculation threads because so many people were bitching about me happily suggesting wild speculations about Tohaa. Seriously, if you guys don't like what I post then go away. Don't read it. Find a new hobby besides reading my ramblings.

borings, xagroth, Golem2God and 5 others like this.
  14. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

And we keep loving you @Cothel , just don't give up!

2019 is near, we will see then!! :D

borings and Golem2God like this.
  15. Arloid

Arloid Well-Known Member

Our combined army player is eagerly awaiting the remaining tohaa getting absorbed into his faction. Something I’m not entirely against.

Honestly my hype for Tohaa has died down and am more focused on my second faction. Tough I don’t feel bitter about us not getting anything right now.

Golem2God and Hiereth like this.
  16. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Please, I think we all know that Tohaa is going to absorb one of the Combined factions. My money is they will make a deal with the business bugs, but it could be the red rage monkeys.

Golem2God likes this.
  17. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

(IMO)I think you might be taking what was said some what personal, and I'm not trying to offend you or any one else, I find the Tohaa part of the forums a little depressing, Yes! Tohaa has not had any new releases in a long time and we Tohaa players do have right to complain, I have seen a lot of post about Tohaa not getting anything, IMO, I think that horse is dead, I know it hurts and we all fell felt out, So! what can we do about it? stop playing Infinity? I don't think that is the answer as well. We still have the best army in the infinity world, So! let the hater's hate, and keep your heads up, the day will come when it will be our turn.

#17 andre61, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Renfri and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  18. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

But the red rage monkeys are my favorite punching bags... :(

Abrilete likes this.
  19. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

And this is why Triumvirate is NA2. Completely unwilling to side with their favorite punching bag, they had to split off from the rest of Tohaa.

ChoTimberwolf and Golem2God like this.
  20. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

This poll is dumb but CB should know that uncertainty as to whether or not factions will continue to exist, or whether minis will be usable in the future, is bad.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation