1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on limited edition Dart orders?

Discussion in 'News' started by Triumph, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I did a mass order for a local group. Is there any update on when these are shipping?

2. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

Ours shipped yesterday, and have already left Spain, made it to Britain, and been processed for outgoing at Heathrow. You'll probably get an email about it... soon?

3. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Oder passed (and paid) July 17th, cancelled by CB the 26th (IT problem on their side) and ordered again a few hours latter

Order was coldfront, advance coldfront pack, human fates, dart and a pair of mini to reach free shipping

Order status is still process and I have been told in PM in facebook it should be shipped this week.

I hope it means I will receive it before this week end but I don't hold a lot of hope

4. Piranha

Piranha New Member

Ordered and paid on july 26th (Coldfront, advance pack, Dart.....) - today is still with status - paid!!!

5. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

All Quiet on the Coldfront

;/

6. berynius

berynius Well-Known Member

Same for me. Order bother the Coldstone deal and the Dart deal. Still nothing.

7. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

My order for Dart and OP: Coldfront just changed to being in process. I’m hoping this means that’s it’ll ship soon

8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

The preorders were exceptionally successful, that means really a lot, so some patience is needed.

9. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Mine arrived on Mon (and I wasn't in, so it was redelivered Tue).
    Granted, I ordered through my FLGS, so they probably got their "preorders" with their regular order shipment.

10. berynius

Got this on Wednesday, unfortunately they did not live up to what was said as mine has not yet been shipped.

Attached Files:

#10 berynius, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  11. tyrannosaurus69

tyrannosaurus69 Flatlined console cowboy

Does anyone know if they will reach us in time for Christmas?

12. berynius

It is not patience that is the problem, it is the fact that people order direct from C.B expecting promt delivery instead C.B decided that retailers where more important now now people are stuck waiting for something that they cloud have gotten from another source quicker. A quick search will tell you that there are several webshop that have the Coldfront package even with the pre-order wardriver.

Or if it is the GenCon miniature that are the problem then they failed to act promptly when it was clear that there was a massive demand after all by the time I get my order it will be close to two months after the end of the pre-order.

Arkhos94 and tyrannosaurus69 like this.
  13. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I can definitely say yes, cause you didn't wrote the year and I don't think the will never be shipped. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14. berynius

So still no change I status for my order. It went to "In proces" last week about the time I got the message claiming the all preordained would be sent last week.

15. Aisriyth

Aisriyth Forum Lurker

My order was just sent out, so hopefully the last bit are going out, sucks we had to wait but better late then never i suppose.

16. Graves

Graves Member

My order (Coldfront & Gen Con exclusives) was dispatched on Monday and arrived yesterday (to the UK). It was transferred from 'in process' to 'sent' after a few days. I am missing one of the Dakini Tacbots, but I've contacted CB so I'm sure something will be sorted out there soon.

Edit: I received a prompt reply from CB, and then almost immediately found the missing Dakini underneath a cushion!

#16 Graves, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  17. DKZephyris

DKZephyris New Member

Mine (Cold Front+Advance+Dart+a bunch other stuff.) got sent out on the 20th, got in country on the 21th and finally got home on the 25th. I blame my local post service for that delay. For me the delay is acceptable, even tho I have been waiting after the order for what feels like forever now like an excited kid waiting for Christmas to start so I can shred the wrapping already....

Nothing missing. Yays.

Abrilete likes this.
  18. berynius

Got mine today, it was sendt from Spain wednesday morning. The only reason i know that is because I wrote to C.B asking about my order. There was no shipping mail just a SMS fra DHL that my package would be delivered during the day.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation