1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Druze - best troop on hunting party or what?

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by FelipeMor, Sep 21, 2018.

1. FelipeMor

FelipeMor Well-Known Member

Hello fellow Ikari company lieutnants! Next month I'm going to an ITS with our beloved Ikari, and one of the missions is Hunting Party. Now, in this mission, the Druze core link is absolutly beast! The E/M grenade lanucher is a huge part of it, allowing you to isolate units with a 13, without even seen them, thanks to Speculative Fire. And, if the enemy comes to face the core, we have 4 adhesive launchers to ARO! Wait, you, somehow, managed to kill a member of the core? Ok, our EVO hacker is there to avoid the link team going bananas!

Really, is there any troop better for this mission than the druze?

Space Ranger and DeadlyOcean like this.
  2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Don't forget your Blitzen buddy Tanko! With BS13+3team+3range, he's going to be a bit of beast too. Why not have a baggage bot near him resupplying as well!

Especially don't forget to take your own Engineers to help you get rid of your own Isolation and adhesive. It's pretty nice being able to take up to 3 or more Engineers! 6 max if you are crazy lol.

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] TANKŌ (Fireteam: Haris) Blitzen, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU KOHEI Engineer Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU KOHEI Engineer Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (E/M and Nimbus) / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (E/M and Nimbus) / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] PANGGULING Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 8)

2.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#2 Space Ranger, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  3. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

that is definitely too many engineers XD

4. Space Ranger

It is! lol but Ikari I think is one of the few that can take that many. I can only think of QK and Nomads that can take that many Engineers. Ariadna TAK maybe now with Frontoviks.

5. FelipeMor

FelipeMor Well-Known Member

Lol, your list is pretty funny for HP! I might give it a go!

6. Space Ranger

lol thanks. I know I'd find it frustrating if all the guys I just Glued are fixed by all the Engineers!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation