1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MRRF

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by neonbasschild, Sep 11, 2018.

1. neonbasschild

neonbasschild Member

have they been updated yet? I went away from the game for awhile due to lack of time with going to school. Any word?

2. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

They have been updated. Also they are discontinued for the next little while. A few models will be sold still but most are retired. They will be legal for ITs events but don't expect to see any new models or rules for a long time (Chasseur aside).

3. neonbasschild

neonbasschild Member

Have they gotten any update besides being updated for N3?

4. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

They did get some Fireteam updates too.

5. Doa

Doa Well-Known Member

I just bought some minis, is there any chance to see new little updates in future? Before cb decide to redo mrrf totally?

6. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Not for some time, I think. They've got those small updates a few months back, Loup Garous and Briscards got Haris, and Metros/Moblot can form a mixed fireteam. They're in very nice spot now.

7. wicher

wicher Member

I wouldn't put my money neither on updates (except for maybe linkable 112 update?) nor on mrrf ever coming back. What you got now is what you have to live with.

8. momo234

momo234 Well-Known Member

The new mixed metro/moblot link is extremely solid and versatile with a low point cost. Combine that with the existing strengths of the army and the new harris options and you have a very solid sectorial. They still have some questionable swc profiles (looking at you, Zouaves!) and aren't all that durable, but if you've played them for awhile then that's nothing you haven't learned to deal with.

As far as any further updates go I wouldn't hold your breath, but try them with the handful of new options and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

P.S. Also the new Chasseur model is boss!

geo67 likes this.
  9. Doa

Doa Well-Known Member

Actually I took a couple of. Moblot and the starter, next step is lupo group box+zouaves+briscards
    Then I'll start to play

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation