1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited insertion

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Doa, May 29, 2018.

1. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

1) You have 10 Models and you don't want to waste a slot to a second unit that will do the same as the first and perhaps never used. You have to differentiate between one shot lists and tournament lists.
    2) You have only 10+1 orders so you will not waste an order for fairy dust each turn. Orders are in LI an important resource.

2. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I ignore the TO HI and TAGs and hit them with Barids of Al'Hawas AHD. AHD's are usually my go to for anti-tag/antiHI and dont care about visual mod's. If they are Carbonited, I can then just shotgun them on 11's with AP rounds, or heavy burst them with an HMG.

Errhile likes this.
  3. Itwastuesday

Itwastuesday Member

My idea is to have the TAG I can get and a strong fireteam that has both good offensive and defensive capabilities (both the ability to take and return fire). And then a few ARO pieces, and Leila because I don't want to lose to Iguana getting hacked. While a Haris team would fit in, I don't believe I'll have the orders to spend on moving another team around when I have so many eggs in the Iggy / KTS basket.

[​IMG] Qapu Khalqi
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] IGUANA HMG, Heavy Flamethrower / . (2 | 71)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] IGUANA OPERATOR HMG / Pistol, Knife. ()
    [​IMG] KAPLAN MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] KAPLAN Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)
    [​IMG] KAPLAN Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Blitzen / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] KAPLAN Engineer Combi Rifle, Adhesive Launcher, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] KAPLAN Combi Rifle, Blitzen / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] SHIHAB REMOTE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] DJANBAZAN Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    [​IMG] HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)

6 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Fangoman

Fangoman New Member

The Iguana has a built in repeater... Is your idea to use the killer hacker to ARO any enemy assault hacker who tries to attack the TAG ( also Leila he sits somewhere else on the battlefield)?

5. Itwastuesday

Itwastuesday Member

Yes, exactly. Also Leila can Cybermask and has an useful weapon.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation