1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Team and Alert/Change Facing

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by I'Biondo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I'Biondo

I'Biondo New Member

Hi all guys,

it's been a while that i don't have a game at infinity (well....a bit more than a while..1 year and a half).

I draw a fast picture

Yesterday i have a game with my friends i have a Kuang-Shi Link, during the movement i made a big error not turning correctly my Kuang-Shi B. (excuse me for the poor draw, the distance between Riot and Kuang shi is more than 8")

The Riot Grrl move outside the cover, then she spitfire my link, now..the problem about my link team aro:

Can i Declare Alert with the Celestial Guard to allow the Kuang Shi B to change facing without broke the link team?

Or there is another solution to rotating with the Kunag-shi B facing the Riot Grrl?

Thank you very much

Biondo

Attached Files:

2. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

I'm going to assume the CG and the Kuang Shi are all in a link together.
    I'm going to guess that none of your models have LOF to the Riot Grrl apart from the CG.
    If your link is 4-man then they all have Sixth Sense 2.
    This lets them respond to attacks as if they had LOF, so whichever models were shot can shoot back or dodge as if they were facing the enemy.

If you declare Alert with the CG, then it will be dropped from the link if the Kuang Shi declare any other ARO.

3. I'Biondo

I'Biondo New Member

Yes they are all in a link of 4 men (at the beginning they was 5,but 1 is killed by a Crazy Koala).

The model that have LOF were the Celestial guard, the Kuang A and the Kuang C.

So,in the case above thank to the Sixth Sense my Kuang B can shot back to the Riot even if he wasn't facing her.....very nice, i didn't remember this rule......in truths don't remember many many rules at the moment.

thank you very much.

Biondo

4. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

only if Kuang B gets shot.

If you have 5 linked model all facing a away, then only those who are specifically attacked gets to shoot back as if they were facing properly.

5. I'Biondo

I'Biondo New Member

Ok,this because the sixth sense states taht the user must be the target of the attack,right?

Ty

Biondo

6. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yes. To benefit from "the can shoot back without LOF" part of the rule.

They can all delay their ARO (if within ZOC) irrespective of whether or not they're attacked.

7. I'Biondo

I'Biondo New Member

Ok,thank you very much

Biondo

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation