1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 10 Shasvastii

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Leviathan, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Is it just me, or has Season 10 introduced some rather nice benefits for Shasvastii even now, months in advance of the faction being properly updated?

We've got good MI, all linkable, that can start in better weapon ranges.
    We've got tons of Veteran and Elite troops, usable in many new classifieds.
    We've got a shiny new character who brings some really nice new capabilities.

Dunno about you, but I'm certainly keen to play them.

xagroth likes this.
  2. Thranriel

Thranriel Active Member

Yeah I think it makes gwailos look a lot better. Certainly makes corax hasht look amazing. One of the few 4-4 MI.

Hell even the cadmus got way better. You can deploy way more aggressively and make the most out of that mine.

100% trying it out ASAP.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Also, Sheskin is a character and gains the Vet classification for some missions. i'd love to play her in Hunting Party!

Leviathan likes this.
  4. Obeisance

Obeisance Well-Known Member

I gave serious thought to playing Shasvastii, but decided against it. Purely because I don't own the models and the sectorial is being redone.

Plus.. I have Vanilla, Onyx, USAriadna, Steel Phalanx, Vedic and TAK. So many projects that need love and only so much time.

Leviathan likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation