1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miyamoto mushashi Ken No Sen Switch

Discussion in 'Rules' started by mike85, Aug 30, 2018.

1. mike85

mike85 New Member

Looking for some clarification on Ken No Sen switch.

Say i roll a ken no sen attack and am able to activate my switch which allows me to perform ken no sen again at no cost after the resolution step of this attack.

after i have declared that i activate my switch, we carry on with the results of the dice. Everyone deals damage if applicable. Then i get to perform ken no sen again, but what if my opponent has displaced himself or me and i am no longer within 1-1 range to perform ken no sen?

Any clarification on this would be great!

Thanks again !

2. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

If Miyamoto is no longer within 1-1 range of any eligible Target, then you lose the free Ken no Sen. Note that you could use this free attack against a different Target than the original Ken no Sen's.

:3

3. mike85

mike85 New Member

Perfect, or if i had inflicted any amount of damage i'd imagine i would be able to displace myself (x amount of damage) back into range of the same opponent if i was really after the same opponent, and then perform my ken no sen again at no cost?

4. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

That's it!

5. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

In fact, you can make a Ken no Sen attack, displace Musashi (before ending the original attack) and then making the free attack by switches either to the Target of the original Ken no Sen or to a new Target... Possibilities are there, young grasshopper

:3

6. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

The switch under the Ken No Sen has interesting wording in that it takes effect after the Resolution step of the attack. So since switches always go first I believe that you must spend the :1::3::3:to activate the switch, then the original attack takes place including the Automatic Skill Kaze Tachinu which may occur immediately after inflicting :4:. All the steps of the attack take place and the attack resolves and then the switch that allows a subsequent Ken No Sen takes effect.

7. mike85

mike85 New Member

Thanks for all the help guys, im only 5 games in but am totally hooked! loving it! now i know where to go for any questions and discussions.

rag1n likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation