1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First game with Human Fate

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by seiya, Aug 29, 2018.

1. seiya

seiya Active Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Hello everyone. Some days ago I played with Bixie, Prysm, Eclypse and Dart in the Assault scenario. My rival decided to pick Maximus, Wild bill, Hannibal & Sr. Massacre for his team.

In the next picture you can see the two teams getting ready to play in my Hexadome

View attachment 7650

Turn 1: Both teams try to reach the central scoring zone. Prysm is my activation followed by Bixie, ambas both get into the zone and Bixie marks Sr. Massacre.
    Bill attacks Prysm with his pistols but she laughs and taunts him and Sr. Massacre who in his activation is also forced to attack her without success.
    An inspired Hannibal shoots Bixie having line of sight to her from two more team members and sends her to the infirmary.
    Eclypse attacks Bill but she doesn't causes too many problems to him. She then decides to remove the Marked status from Prysm.
    Dart shoots Sr. Massacre that stays alife with 1 life point and poisoned, since he already had his turn he won't get into the infirmary this round. I also use her tactic to infilct two venom counters to Hannibal, for the lols.
    The turn ends with Massacre, Maximus and Prysm in the zone. The green team scores and my orange team becomes the Underdog!

Green Team: 2 pts 1 Frags
    OrangeTeam: 0 pts 0 Frags

View attachment 7651

Turn 2: I decide to place the scoring zone in my deployment area, since Dart can easily walk inside it and my rival will have a tough time reaching said zone.

I get the turn started with Prysm before my rival activates Sr. Massacre. Prysm attacks him but she doesn't kill him. On the bright side, she Taunts Wild Bill and Maximus, (Massacre is still taunted). Then Sr. Massacre attacks her, she defends herself and I use her tactic to cause 2 damage to him sending him to the infirmary.

Dart attacks Hannibal, making two more damage 2 daños which puts him ready to die after the venom takes effect. She then moves into the scoring zone. Hannibal attacks Prysm wounding her and then succumbs to the venom.

Bill attacks Prysm as well, this time with enough damage to send her to the infirmary but since he is Taunted I use her tactic to nullify all of his successes. Boom! She is wounded but still standing. Eclypse wounds Bill and marks him again but she also get 2 wounds in response.

Maximus attacks Prysm, she keeps fending off attacks like a lady and even wounds the giant XD
    Finally, Bixie returns the Hexadome with 1 action point and moves close to my rival's deployment zone, to make it harder for him to score without oposition.

Green Team: 2 pts 1 Frags
    OrangeTeam: 2 pts 2 Frags

View attachment 7652

Turn 3: My rival declares zone 3 to score (the image below already marks the zone chosen for turn 4) we get ready for the next turn.
    Bill activates before Prysm since my rival is now the underdog. He finishes Prysm's resistance and sends her to the infirmary and then with his trigger shoots again this time hitting Eclipse who also goes to the infirmary. Ouch!

Sr. Massacre & Hannibal return to the Hexadome but they can't move into the zone. Dart wounds Bill that stays alive with 1 life point thanks to a good defense roll. Maximus can't reach the zone as well and my rival seems ok with a turn without scoring since he fragged 2 of my aristos.

Bixie activates last, and using her tactic to get an extra action point gets into the zone without opposition :D

View attachment 7653

Green Team: 2 pts 3 Frags
    OrangeTeam: 4 pts 2 Frags

Turn 4: My rival stays as the underdog and declares zone 6 to score(the image below already marks the zone chosen for turn 5).
    Bill starst the turn moving quickly into the scoring zone, not wanting attention. Prysm smiles seeing Sr. Massacre & Hannibal separated for only 1 space that falls inside a re-spawn zone. She decides to reappear between them and starts insulting them, taunting both of them.

Hannibal is then forced to attack her, he wounds her but he can't finish her off. Dart is tired of seeing Bill causing trouble to her team so I use Eclypse's tactic to mark him, and then she moves in range, shoots and sends him to rest in the infirmary. Maximus takes advantage of this to displace himselfin contact with Dart. Then Maximus activates using his Jotum shield to attack her but she stays alive with 1 health.
    Bixie keeps working on her plan and gets inside the zone alone now that Bill is in the infirmary.
    Sr. Massacre is forced to attack Prysm instead of walk and he sends her back to the infirmary but he doesn't reach the zone.

Eclypse goes last, gets closer to Hannibal and that side of the board to be able to contend that zone if my rival picks it.

View attachment 7693

Green Team: 2 pts 4 Frags
    OrangeTeam: 6 pts 3 Frags

Turn 5: My rival declares zone 3 to score.

Bill comes back very angry, shooting Bixie, but luckily she resists his attack. Prysm also comes back and decides to play again with Sr. Massacre, who is really mad at her for being more annoying than him. She taunts him again.

Eclypse tries to frag Hannibal with her attack, he withstands it and she then moves into the zone instead of trying again. Maximus finishes what he started and bashes Dart to the infirmary.

Sr. Massacre hits Prysm hard but she stays alive with 1 health point. Bixie waves at them and walks? moves? climbs? to the scoring zone.
    Finally, Hannibal enters the zone as well, and tries to kill Bixie without luck. My team scores again!

View attachment 7694

Green Team: 2 pts 5 Frag
    OrangeTeam: 8 pts 3 Frags

Conclusions: All of the new aristos are pretty unique. As a team, this new 4 ladies are more focused on scoring and messing our opponent's plan than in frags, althought they can send anyone to the infirmary if they decided to do so.

Bixié: I love to see a second pure scored after Gata. I picked her tactics to get +1 action point and the une that allows her attacks to be used without line of sight (didn't get to use that one). I really need to try ¨Feng Shui¨, I think that can be amazing for her. I don't remember if I used her to attack in the game, I focused on moving her to score as needed, I didn't expect her to perform so well. She has more endurance than Gata and she can attack, but the Gata is faster... they are different. Take care when she comes back from the infirmary with 1 action point, she won't be able to do much

Eclypse: Probably the one I used worst. I didn't move anyone next to her to gether automatic Hidden token. It could have been great to hide Bixié and I don't know what happens if Prysm is both Hidden and Marked, do they nullify each other? Her attack is quite cool, and the possibility to flip status tokens is really nice. I used her tactics to mark a rival and to displace an ally, which was so cool that my rival had to use his "No". I think she played ok but I hope to give her a better use next time.

Dart: She is the killer of the team, but she is also pretty weak.Hidden state is pretty good for her so try to stay away from the heat and she can arrow down anyone. Her venom is amazing to finish tanks although i decided to leave Max alone because I wanted to get Massacre and Hannibal down first. She can act pretty well as scorer. Comparing her to Lunah / Bill, we can say that even with the extra die she gets when her prey doesn't have line of sight to her, Lunah can cause more raw damage but her venom makes her very dangerous. I guess it depends on the rest of your team, she is really cool as well.

Prysm: My favourite in this expansion so far. She has so much charm. She isn't as good a tank as Maximus and she doesn't hit super hard but she is the most annoying threat in the Hexadome. Her super-Taunted state is a headache for everyone and her tactics help a lot in making her stay alive and causing damage to her rivals. We could compare her to Sr. Massacre, but he is more damage oriented while she is even more annoying than him.

I hope you find the review interesting,

Cheers

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting the time to do a report of this level of detail. I think that on the one hand it is great that you and your friend could start to play with the plastic miniatures right out of the box. This game was designed for that possibility. On the other hand for the viewers sake it would be easier to follow if the characters had some paint to distinguish them even as simple as painting the bases different colors.
    I like this format of report and I may try to do screen shots of the Tabletop Simulator using your format as a guide.

seiya likes this.
  3. seiya

seiya Active Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Thank you sir :)

You are right about the pictures. I am currently painting my figures so hopefully I will have something better to show soon. If I can, I would love to do some reports with nicer pictures and highlight the most interesting plays. I hope you get to do them on tabletop simulator to check them out as well!

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  4. Will L.

Will L. New Member

So just FYI... but in Assault you get 3 VPs if you control the zone unopposed. So in turn 4 you as the orange player should have started with 5 VPs and not 4.

Did matter in this game, but might make a difference in others!

But great bat rep! Keep them coming good sir.

seiya likes this.
  5. seiya

seiya Active Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

You are right, I realized after I wrote the review. I am still not so familiar with the game and me and my friend forgot that. As you say it didn't matter this time but I will take more care in the future. Also, I am glad you enjoyed reading it, thank you for the comment!

6. unclesrouce

unclesrouce Well-Known Member

Great report! From where did you get this cool black/green blockers?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

7. zephen1802

zephen1802 Active Member

As to your question on the interaction of Hidden and Marked. Hidden just states you can't draw line of sight to the hidden model unless you are next to them. Marked says you can target them even without line of sight. So basically, hidden does nothing to someone who's marked.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation