1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interplanetary 2018 Table Dump

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Phlyk, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Phlyk

Phlyk Well-Known Member

As has become an annual tradition now, I've posted up shots of all 70 tables used at this year's Interplanetary along with any terrain rules that were applicable.

Want to know what people were fighting over or looking for inspiration? Then check out this post.

Mobile users beware. 160ish pictures.

http://www.lead-rising.com/2018/08/interplanetary-2018-table-dump.html

2. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Lots of very cool looking tables, wish I was there

3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of these days I have got to get to Interplanetario...

Savnock and Phlyk like this.
  4. The_Evergrey_One

The_Evergrey_One Well-Known Member

Awesome! I was awaiting something like this. Thank you very much!
    Question though. Do you know if the mats used were prints they had made for the tournament or official mats to be released later? In particular I'm wondering about the big version of the kurage station that are used in a few pictures.

#4 The_Evergrey_One, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  5. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Amazing work, as always @Phlyk :D

Phlyk likes this.
  6. Phlyk

Phlyk Well-Known Member

Also, does anyone know the manufacturer for this scenery:

I wasn't planning to get another table but it is very, very pretty...

[​IMG]

lord_dri, timberfox and Oyentido like this.
  7. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Thanks for this too @Phlyk .

Do it, man! This was my first year. The player skillbase and level of friendliness are top-notch, and you'll play some of the best games you've ever had. The location is super cool, especially the nearby town of Santiago de Compostela (and apparently Pontevedra too, but I didn't get there). Meeting people from the forums and international player community, and meeting CB themselves, really puts a lot of things in perspective.

If you make it next year, first round at the Venezuelan bar up the street is on me!

ijw and Phlyk like this.
  8. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Question to those who have been to many Interplanetarios: Has there ever been a boarding-action table?

Given all the tables with terrain rules (especially the full-table low-viz ones...), one that skews partly towards close fights wouldn't be that strange. Especially if half the table were open and the other half bunker.

I would be fully willing to bring said bunker stuff next year, as we have a load of the card space corridors sitting around here. Or surely lots of the local scenery companies have stuff too.

9. Phlyk

Phlyk Well-Known Member

Not to my knowledge, I didn't attend the very first one (2014) but I have pictures of all the tables from the other years too if you wish to see for yourself. Unfortunately I didn't make notes of special terrain rules in previous years though.

aphexblue and Savnock like this.
  10. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Holy throughness, batman! Thanks, I'll look through those.

Might haveta see if they'll let us Frenchies bring a few... special tables next year. If we could get the custom ones that our local terrainiac brings down they might blow a few minds (the cargo ship table is one of the coolest challenges I've ever played on). And then maybe we could sneak that boarding action table in too. Hmmm...

Phlyk likes this.
  11. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Pics?

12. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

@Mob of Blondes , here ya go. These are mostly WIP shots, the finished products are even better. Not quite sure why Dunan doesn't do good end-product shoots, might have to suggest that soon.

The container ship and the crash zone (with caves and mountains) are both really cool challenges to play on. Haven't played on the Varuna ptable yet but really looking forward to it..

https://www.facebook.com/pg/H.CED.Artiste/photos/?ref=page_internal

There are also some really, really cool tables with the players down in Lyon (not sure who made them, but @darkdoji is the local warcor/sattelite wrangler). Doji, got a link for the highway/officepark table or the caverns table?

Getting these down to Vigo would probably mean someone would have to drive them down, about 16 hours minimum. Not a bad idea if someone were already wandering south through France in a caravan for vacay or something.

13. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

Damn those are some beautiful tables, both the interplanetary ones and the ones posted by Savnock. Now I have to go work on my table! As if I didn't have enough projects already! . . .grumble. . . grumble. . .

14. Brimat

Brimat Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. :)

My table is also a long time project, but its coming along well.

And thanks @Phlyk for the pics, nice work.

Phlyk likes this.
  15. lord_dri

lord_dri Imperial PanO Commander

I made this table by laser. I really hated that sci fi haqqi still had mud houses, so i designed a scenery a bit more "clean" if you ever want more info just send me a DM.

unclesrouce and Melchior like this.
  16. aphexblue

aphexblue Well-Known Member

Thanks hugely for doing this Phlyk. It's very useful for the community to see the table density the CB would like to see. Lots of variety though. Appreciated.

Phlyk likes this.
  17. Nathelis

Nathelis happy Invincible Painter

laser army scenery on facebook

Phlyk and lord_dri like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation