1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefight fkd up ARO list

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by IAGO242, Aug 24, 2018.

1. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

So I’ve made this list for a tournament, I figure I’ll use it for the mission firefight.

The other two missions are fronline and safe area but it’s not as good for that, any comments? I just wanted to have a laugh with three TO snipers (especially against ariadna) it’s like, they shoot your TR bot and you either let them kill it maybe or you ARO back with a proxy or dasyu. And you wait for them to advance down a street and you aro with a sniper and they may or may not kill it, and if they kill it they think they are safe but you have another in the same position to get them out of cover.

[​IMG] ISS ANTI-AR OPS──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10 [​IMG] DASYU MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 42)[​IMG] DASYU MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 42)[​IMG] NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)[​IMG] NAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)[​IMG] PROXY Mk.2 MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)[​IMG] PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)[​IMG] NETROD . (0 | 4)[​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)[​IMG] ZAYIN Rebot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)[​IMG] SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)[​IMG] YADU MULTI Rifle, E/Marat, Drop Bears (Throwing Weapon) / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 36)[​IMG] DEVA Lieutenant (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24) 6 SWC | 299 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

2. Bohm Velocity

Bohm Velocity Ascended Tactbot

A few things I can say (based on my very limited experience, so I may be off in a few places):

Having only 8 orders on the field on turn 1 is something your opponent will pick up on, and can pretty easily guess that you have Dasyu in hidden deployment. Furthermore, as you will have only 1 proxy visible on the table, they will know that you have a Mk.2 in hidden deployment.

At least with the type of terrain I am used to, it may be difficult to find sight lines for 3 different snipers without putting them next to each other. Similarly, a board with bad sight lines for snipers may singlehandedly disable the majority of your firepower.

You don't have a lot of active-turn firepower. The only weapons with B4 are the TRbot HMG, and the dual SMGs, which makes winning FTF against link teams a riskier proposition. On the reactive turn, a MSV-equipped HMG can chew up your snipers relatively easily.

I'd recommend dropping 1 or both of the Dasyu, and adding some more high-burst offensive power. A non-khd hacker can be a good addition, as giving Marksmanship L2 to a Dakini HMG or TRbot turns it from a mediocre shot to a very dangerous offensive piece. In my opinion you also don't really need a Sophotect in this list - a Posthuman Mk.1 will free up some points and a troop slot, alongside being a better gunfighter and obscuring your Mk.2.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

As much as I love TO snipers, you usually end up wishing, you’d spend points on a bigger variety of guns. 1.5 SWC is a lot, and unless they’re on extreme range bands, they aren’t particularly suited for AROs. Meanwhile a simple myrmidon spitfire will usually prove superior on the active turn.

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation