1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24.08.2018 - Infinity the LIVEGAME @ YT

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Blindside, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Blindside

Blindside Well-Known Member
    Warcor

[Hack initialized...]
    [Entering Network...]
    [L3uk0cytes spotted - SHIELD LVL 3 loaded...]

This is Blindside speaking, jeah, that scumloving Bastard who is calling himself the 'Boss' of this sick Crew which are named 'Ravagers', we got a Job for you, Hacker.

These 'Masterminds' from that Juristictional Command of 'i like Meows' is going to fuck up month of work from the Blackhand!
    We infiltrated a Specops Team of the ASS(tehehe, he said ASS) and these Catloving Drugaddicted are going to spoil our Agents!
    We need to stop our 'Brothers' but without getting this dirty Job getting tracked back to us.
    Hack into their Battlecom Net and disturb their Actions, that their failure will look like their own dumbness and misscoordination... and when you are already there, no one will mind if you hack those greek 'nal loving pink panthers also, get it?

If you dont realized yet how important this Job is, Interventor Morgana will coordinate all involved Hackers and the attackwaves will be lead by no one else than Mary Problems.

So take this fat paycheck and your own spot on the hacking olymp or decline and die as a nobody, your choice...

[Connection closed...]

As mentioned at the Interplanetario, yeah, we are doing it. We are trying another live experiment.

Infinity the LIVEGAME!

"wtf, this ain't new..."

Well, the new part in it is, we wrote LIVEGAME in caps, also you will be able to hack into the game.

"What do you mean?"

You will be able to change the scenery, the actions and orders of the players or support them with important decisions.

"Sounds good, I´m in, what do I get to expect?"

Decided by votes of the german community on our blog, Quirk and CoveredinFish will have to play with armies they both never played before and don't own theirselves.

The matchup will be 2 of Blindside's armies, lists written by the two players.

It's Bakunin (CiF) vs Steel Phalanx (Q)

200 Pts

and the mission 'Unmasking'

"AWESOME! When and Where?"

On Friday the 24th at 20:00 CEST at this Link:
    https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCCK3ujjOYM3G-7tooft6sRg/live

and to remind some guys that this thing is really happening:
    @Koni @HellLois @WarHound @Ghost_from_warp @UNDRHiver

UNDRHiver, Nemo No Name, Wolf and 3 others like this.
  2. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

I need to create an alarm on my phone!

3. UNDRHiver

UNDRHiver 2154-HWLL-SFPM-3677

765-FFS-438-KBI
    ...alarm set...
    500-SUM-822-HAT

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation