1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Army Login fail...

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Azuset, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

I can't log into Infinity Army for PC and the Web App. Its been 3 days. I double checked my password by logging on to the main site. That works fine.

I have tried closing the program and restarting it. That is not working.

Does it go down for maintenance sometimes?

2. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

No idea about maintenance (it has been down on and off due to updates a few times a year, though - but I don't think this is one of them since there's been no update for it for the new profiles yet) but I've had a few times where it rejected the login as "invalid" but when prompted to do it again, and it was put in again THE SAME WAY, it accepted it.

It is case sensitive, too (and my phone will auto capitalise the first letter in an entry for some stupid reason). I just use the browser version at home and print the lists to take gaming nowadays.

I miss ORA.

3. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

What is ORA?

Thanks for the tips. I have tried all of these already. =/.... I did not know that the builder was not up to date. How do I find the new profiles? (I'm new)

4. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

ORA was long before your time - an old browser based army builder for the game (from 8-9 years ago) that automatically generated open and closed lists, exported to pdf, as well as allowing single/double column unit printing and the other stuff. It wasn't as pretty or flashy as army, but it worked.

As to how to find the new profiles?
    CB put them up in their downloads section of their website (they also post links on twitter and facebook - maybe even instagram, too?) to let you know when they do it. They also do this with new rules. Gencon (August) army releases have profiles come out around September usually - since they are a pre-order, pre-sale thing.

As to when the app gets updated? I really have no idea. I stopped using it since they usually update the browser version first anyway (and where I game often has little net connectivity, so the app didn't usually work, anyway). Printouts work anywhere, no net connection needed. :D

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation