1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customizing your Ikari force

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Q.A.I., Mar 12, 2018.

1. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

No need to fear, it looks like they just reversed the ruling in the most recent FAQ, so now Shock has no special effect at all on models with multiple wounds, they can use Dogged/NWI as normal.

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

This is less "customizing" and more "falling in line" but I did paint up a prize Cube Jager recently, finally got to it after a bunch of 40k commissions. It's in the box art scheme that was revealed to be the Ikari Co. scheme.

Now I've got a force of ragtag mercenaries matching like they're going to summer camp. I was surprised at how well the scheme from the Yuan Yuan and Wardriver works for other units. Now I kind of have an X-men vibe going on. The Fat Yuan Yuan just happened to be the first Merc in the scheme I painted up. While the pink bracken was a bit of a whim, I've been digging it as a basing scheme. Can really sell the look of an exotic alien world that's also habitable and familiar. Sadly, Armand Le Muet doesn't match in basing style, as his is all green foliage. 100_6819.JPG Ikari Co.PNG

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Those are looking fantastic!

What have you thought of the Cube Jager so far? The SMG one looks great.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation