1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayanet Roster Creator

Discussion in 'News' started by toadchild, Dec 5, 2017.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Mayanet is a roster creation and gameplay aid tool for the iPad. It's got all units, stats, and point costs, and allows you to easily build lists for any army or sectorial. It also features weapons, skills, hacking programs, pheroware tactics, etc. It also contains an offline snapshot of the official Infinity wiki as a rules reference.

When entering play mode for a roster, it allows you to record notes, either as freeform text or using specific settings for common skills such as camo, metachemistry, booty, etc. All of these notes are timestamped with the last time you changed them so that your opponent can easily see that you're not cheating. :-)

As mentioned, this app is only available on the iPad. Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to attempt to port it to iPhone or Android. If you do have an iPad, though, you can get it for free on the App Store.

I will post here as I update it, and always welcome suggestions and bug reports.

Goorie, Alfy, Postmortem and 14 others like this.
  2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I've discovered an occasional crash bug when deleting units from a roster when using iOS 11. There were no changes to this code, but something that used to just generate error messages is now causing crashes. I've written a fix and will release a new version ASAP.

Hapotte, Bobman and Mahtamori like this.
  3. locksmith

locksmith comlog active

I regret that I can give but one like. so here's a big one.

[​IMG]

toadchild likes this.
  4. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I have a little preview for everyone of what I’ve gotten done so far for the new Sectorial.
    4A3D10F8-6CBC-4990-92D8-73564B910F71.png

5. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I'm currently uploading a beta with Bayram for testing. I had to clear out the testers list a while ago, so if you don't receive an invite but want to help verify new functionality, please contact me to be added. (Note that the beta has to be approved, which can take a day or two)

6. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Holiday delays have passed and the Bayram army list is in beta now. Please give it a try and let me know any issues.

Nat Lanza likes this.
  7. Bobman

Bobman MERC

CSU are showing in ISS on Army 6 but not in Mayanet for me as of right now.

toadchild likes this.
  8. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks, looks like I had overlooked that when doing ISS updates. It'll be in the next release.

Bobman likes this.
  9. Bobman

Bobman MERC

No no, thank you for this amazing app. Seriously. The only reason I own anything apple.

10. Schadlez

Schadlez Well-Known Member
    Warcor

The Mercs button does not appear when browsing Combined Army. Which made total sense, until Soldiers of Fortune. Sorry if it's been brought up before.

11. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Yeah, I have not yet added SoF support. It’s one of the next things I’m planning on adding, though.

12. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I'm uploading version 2.8.1 with Druze Bayram Security tonight, and it should become available soon-ish.

Bobman likes this.
  13. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

It doesn’t show up for tohaa either.

14. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Any possibility of scaling for different screen sizes? It looks great on an iPad mini but all the text is enormous on my 12" iPad pro.

15. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I don't have one of the big ipads, so I don't have a great way of confirming my font size choices. Also, I'll be honest with you - I'm not very good at the UI part of this. I've implemented only very basic UI changes since Paul stopped working on it, and I feel like what you're suggesting would have a lot of unexpected difficulties that would arise.

In fact, I'll take this opportunity to solicit anyone who enjoys Infinity and has experience with Mac or iOS development - I haven't had a lot of energy to work on this project lately and I would be happy to consider adding another person or two to the team. Please contact me via direct message or email me at jonathan@ghostlords.com

16. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Ah, I found the new home of MayaNet! With the new released information today, there are small changes in a lot of different places, not just the NA armies. As I mentioned on the old threads, I'm happy to assist in testing or manual lifting of raw data in any way that I can. Still the best app out there.

toadchild likes this.
  17. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I admit I've been a bit slow about updating things lately; I'll try to get all the NA2 stuff incorporated and updated soonish.

18. Bobman

Bobman MERC

I bought an iPad specifically for Mayanet...

bladerunner_35 and toadchild like this.
  19. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Hopefully you’ve found other uses for it in the meanwhile... there are plenty of good apps out there.

20. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

I seriously only use my iPad for gaming haha... Between MayaNet and Hero Labs, that's all I have installed.

On a separate note, I think the Gorgos Pilot may be missing an equipment item, or it was changed recently. According to Army online Inactive Symbiont Gorgos should have a Nanopulser.

toadchild likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation