1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Refraction damage

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Ghost_from_warp, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Ghost_from_warp

Ghost_from_warp Classified

So, refraction says

upload_2018-8-5_23-33-14.png

what that means?

It's inflict 1 damage if enemy was dazled before this tactics effect or just every dazled enemy including characters dazled by this tactic?

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

This is a new card for me also. By using the word "all" I believe it is emphasizing that not only characters taunted by Prism but also those Enemies taunted by Maximus, SeƱor Massacre become dazzled as well. They get this state imposed on them and also characters that were already dazzled by Gata for instance then have one damage inflicted. I imagine that even a dazzled state token flipped to blue side would incur the damage. If so then if you could catch poor enemy Dart the round after she used Ambush and before she activates then her blue sided Dazzled would harm her as well.

-V- likes this.
  3. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Follow the card in order -

all enemies that have the taunt state assigned get assigned the dazzled state

THEN

Any enemy that is dazzled takes a damage.

The reason that these 2 are separate as @Roadrunner7431 suggests is that other enemies that are suffering the dazzled state take a damage as well. This could mean that the card could dazzle 0 targets but if anyone is dazzled at the time of playing this card they would take a damage

I hope that clears it up for you

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

It is meant to work that way. It's a double synergy: with Allies who :H:Taunt and with Allies who :S:Dazzle.

:wink:

5. gribble

gribble New Member

Assuming the blue side of the dazzled token has the "X" on it (I don't have one handy to reference), this is not correct. Like any other blue side with an "X", if that side is active/showing then the character is considered to not be under that effect.
    Otherwise, your post is the way it reads to me too. :)

6. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I'm afraid not. Whenever a Effect needs a State "working", the Character must be suffering or under the effects of that State (red side). Then, a blue side with a "x" does not count. When this Effect works on State tokens it is explicitly written that way: "State token".

:wink:

Flipswitch, volgo and gribble like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation