1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

I assumed that it was 2 separate networks.

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Not anymore, ALL the Payer Characters and ALL RELEVANT Allied N.P.C. Squad Leaders could be reached by Encrypted Comms and communicated with, enacting "Real Time Reactive Plans". . .

Golem2God likes this.
  3. inane.imp

Well then.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Okay, actually, I am very much fine with what has been said so far. I am aching to get into combat, really. I have a hard time thinking tactics before shit hits the fan, I need pressure to make my mind work.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  5. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

6. stevenart74

Insofar as I know everyone MORE OR LESS aquiesced with the proposed "Battle Plan" of @Beodren , or AT LEAST did not oppose activeĆ²y to it. . .

At the moment JUST @Yasashii Fuyu did not express specific changes in the proposed planning, so I will proceed forward with the "Banzai Jump" planned tactic. . .

I will then modify what I wrote about the N.P.C. (Friend & Foes alike) suggested hypothethical "Ideal Progression of Event"based on the suggestions by Players. . .

It will be a SORT OF "Multi-Round" Progression, but the roughly 6 Rounds of time extrapolated to progress with the actions, will be probably modified by each P.C. subsequent set of actions. . .

Preparing now the "Final Map" so that each Player could decide its definite placement and Relevant Rolls. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  7. stevenart74

Final Adjustements to the proposed "Battle Plan" ongoing. . .

If ANY Player Characters need to be placed differently or with a different Strategy, for "Last Minute" tactical reasons, let Me know and I'll modify accordingly, or otherwise I will proceed as AGREED (or AT LEAST "Not Opposed") beforehand. . .

Will also be there the "Final Map" with the definite positioning of ALL of the Characters (and Allies) versus Opposed N.P.C. Drones. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

@stevenart74 I think Uja is ok for now. Waiting to see what transpires before he moves.

9. inane.imp

Works for me: I'm happy to get Tony from seat to Gecko as soon as the action starts rolling again. Or if we warp a little then I'll fill in his actions.

I can't remember what we agreed to for max ammo capacity on the LGLs but a 50/50 split of Frag and EM is what I'll go for. AP rounds on the Combis themselves.

10. stevenart74

Excellent, duly noted all Last Minute decisions and will keep these in mind while fashioning the last details. . .

@inane.imp

Your Ammo choice is good and approved. . .

inane.imp likes this.
  11. stevenart74

Some issues with My Ex and Her Daughter, along with an "Emergency Weekend Work Project" for desperate Job Contacts cropped up unexpectedly, but the Final Battle Map (along with Initiative and Characteristics) should be ready soon. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  12. stevenart74

Apparently it seems we have "Lost" even @Yasashii Fuyu (that anyway warned beforehand that the PRECIOUS FEW little spare time He had NOW would have been spent on the "Kurage Event"). . .

Like the other "Disappearing" Player Characters I have them "Fading Into Background" to be able to reappeare later WHEN (and IF) they have the Time / Energy to join back. . .

At the moment I consider that the "Samurai T.A.G." is busy somewhere else nearby the Airport Terminal (along with the Haqqislamite Hacker) facing a secondary Opposition Force. . .

Will try to scale down further the Enemy Threat Level. . .

Rather than a confusing mess of "Active / Non-Active" Sequence of Turns I will continue to follow the Players Tactical Inputs for a Final Result with the Characters able to engage directly the Enemy, along with any N.P.C. Allied Support that they care to manage. . .

There are some slight issues with the "Apparent Threat Level" of the Enemy Drones, but we could safely assume that "Heavy P.C." (@DaRedOne ; @Danger Rose and @inane.imp ) could easily face ANY of the three "Spidertank Drones" while the two "Big Humanoids" (@Golem2God and @Beodren ) will easily be able to cope with the smaller, lighter "Flyer Angry Hornets". . .

I'm trying some further solution to cope with the fact that some Players are piloting Military T.A.G.s while other, even if quite brawny, are essentially Organics in Light Infantry Suits. . .

The Initiative with which the Players could act would be characterized by a Skill Level, but also by the prompt writing of the more active Players; remember that ENEMY N.P.C. will act AFTER the P.C. and ALLIED N.P.C. !!

Final Map and Final Stats / Infos coming soon . . . . .!!!

Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  13. inane.imp

I wouldn't worry too much: if we start getting overwhelmed you can throw us reinforcements etc. Just roll with it and see how it plays out. I'm sure we'll be fine. :)

DaRedOne and stevenart74 like this.
  14. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Well admitedly if I understand mechanics right: With 15 points in Agility I am pretty hard to hit and in DogWarrior form I have already two points of damage soak on every location, before taking armor into account. While my character ain't a tag, I think I can make up sheer tankiness with mobility and potentially stealth if needed.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  15. inane.imp

You're hard to hit, but throwing numbers at you can cause issues if you're relying on Agility to survive. Dodging 1 attack is routine, dodging a second you have to work at, dodging 3 and you start to sweat, after that you should start to feel it.

Honestly, from what I've seen of that it's actually quite good at giving the GM options.

DaRedOne, stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  16. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Oh I am aware, this is why I took talent allowing me to generate one point of heat less for each reaction in close combat. As for ranged combat, i will try to rely on stealth and fact I can stick to cover like tower before my character will have to engage in melee.

stevenart74, Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  17. stevenart74

O.K. taken in account all the last minute discussions and tactical choices by all. . .

Everything will be considered dutiflly in the Battle Final Draft. . . . .!!!

Danger Rose, Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  18. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

This. I'm 100% on board with this

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  19. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Just let me know if my TAG got Deux Ex Built, because that would change radically what my Psycho-Catgirl might do (from lobing grenades via Rem to actually firing whatever it has as weapons)

Golem2God likes this.
  20. Golem2God

I can wait as long as needed because I intend to stick with this RPG till the very end. Looking forward to the story and adventure that awaits all of us that shall partake in it's twists & turns.

inane.imp likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation