1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get hyped, nerds, for [August Releases]

Discussion in 'News' started by Solar, Jun 25, 2018.

1. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Will the Asura and strelok continue to be boxed together once they are a general release?

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

For a normal person with a normal person bow, sure.

For an immortal cyborg using a space magic bow that shoots viruses at crap.... they can probably do what they want.

Abrilete and Keyrott like this.
  3. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Yep she's getting an upgrade. Now if they'd move the MSV3 to particular profiles like the spitfire instead of across the board, it might help bring her cost down a bit

GorkkTheOrc, Balewolf and xagroth like this.
  4. Renfri

Renfri Well-Known Member

At the risk of sounding whiny :

Am I really the only that finds that the Asura really has oversized breasts ? I am talking purely in terms of figurine aesthetics. Put aside the inconveinience of this in battle or how it fits the idea of Aspects being made to be likeable.

I find it makes her chest disproportionate compared to her shoulderline & waist

Rey, zagdag, emperorsaistone and 3 others like this.
  5. gregmurdock

gregmurdock Extremely Beloved Member

I think the plates on her hips are making them look disproportionate.

invalideffort and Keyrott like this.
  6. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Anime.

7. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

I'm hoping it's just the way she is painted. Otherwise there will be filing down.

Abrilete, invalideffort and Renfri like this.
  8. Ephrilune

Ephrilune Well-Known Member

I too find her appereance a bit unpleasent. Her Artwork is great, but the mini looks a bit unproportioned. Maybe another color scheme can save this.

emperorsaistone and Abrilete like this.
  9. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

You rock

10. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

I think @gregmurdock is right on the money. The plates being black make her waist seem much thinner, making those bazongas seem re-god-damn-diculous in proportion to the waist and hips in white, not the parts covered in black. They're still pretty large, but I don't think they're overtly visually displeasing from sheer size. The face, on the other hand, is something I'm not partiularly pleased with compared to the artwork lol

11. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

After this pre-order period, this box will dissapear. Later this year both miniatures (Asura & Strelok+Antipode) will be released separately, as a regular product of their respective faction.

12. Ragesmith

Ragesmith Nomad Legal Department

Aspects are made to be likable and ALEPH WATCHES YOU ON THE MAYANET. They are clearly designing bodies to address what people actually look at instead of what they claim to appreciate when they clutch their pearls in public. If even 40% of the Asura's opponents pause to reflect on disproportionate equipment sizes, that's a sizable advantage in a critical moment.

13. invalideffort

invalideffort Burnt Spektr

We get profile previews tomorrow I take it? Also when they looked in the bow video at tokens didn’t it look like there were two TO and a regular camo token?

-Ghost- likes this.
  14. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

Atlanta would be displeased if she is shooting at cyborg rabbits. I still hold to my conspiracy theory though that Dart is just Atlanta's Aristeia alter ego. That is why she has to disappear from ASS operation periodically.

I have done a lot of figure drawing, i see the Asura's proportions as generous, but within the bounds of believable. I think as other posters have pointed out, the black side panels make her waist appear narrower, and by extension emphasizes her bustiness. The skin tight, (or is it actual 'skin') also serves to draw attention to her proportions.

15. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

Any operative that could be 'distracted by the sexy' is unlikely to be promoted to the special ops level of infinity operatives (Thamyris excepted) However that is not to say, that Aleph may be considering the possibility that no matter the precautions, video or images of clandestine operations may be leaked to the general public, and humans are simple enough to be more sympathetic to attractive protagonists. This could be nothing more than a subtle, and somewhat cynical, PR move.

Abrilete and Papa Bey like this.
  16. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

check my steel phalanx paint theme :P

eciu likes this.
  17. Spooky

Spooky Active Member

Looks like someone used ScarJo as the model for the new Asura.

[​IMG]

18. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Thanks, but whenever I click on your attachement there seems to be an forum error ;/

19. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

Men are always "distracted by the sexy," we're programmed that way. True story. Case in point: all the reactions here to a pair of android boobs on a mini--all this news, all these sculpts, and that's what we focused on? Congrats, fellas, crack a beer!

The relevant question is not whether a man's "distracted by the sexy," but rather how badly is he "distracted by the sexy"?

Mostly I wrote this post because I like the term, "distracted by the sexy."

20. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

You know, these genes won't spread themselves by themselves only ;P

Stiopa, Abrilete and yojamesbo like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation