1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split Box Deal - Single Infinity Minis!

Discussion in 'Distributors & Shops' started by ShaeKonnit, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

Combining splits with store items is something I fully encourage!
    I don't have all those items you requested available at the moment but I say they're all possible.
    I'll make with the PM

Can do. Those guys shall be available on the 29th.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  2. Riquende

Riquende Well-Known Member

Alguacile HMG please.
    Hollow Man MR also.

3. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Anyone want 2 Karakuris? I want just the shotgun one and Cho doesn't wanna split the box otherwise :(

4. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

Cho-

I am interested in the following items:

2x male magister knights for the upcoming releases

1x 5th Minuteman AP HMG

1x Nakadai Shunya

Thanks!

#204 Ghost_X, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  5. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Space Ranger I think I found where you can get two Karakuri.

Space Ranger likes this.
  6. Pierzasty

7. Manoleeto

Manoleeto Member

Hey, so I have a strange request. I need:

x4 New Male Order Sargeant with Hvy Rocket Launcher
    x4 New Female Order Sargeant with Combi Rifle
    x3 NeoTerra Bolts from the NCA Starter
    x3 Fusiliers from the PanO Starter/Ice Storm Box
    x1 NeoTerra Bolt Sniper
    x1 Fusilier Sniper

Need to do a bunch of kitbashing to get x8 Combi Rifle armed Order Sargeants who are individually unique. Plus I will get a few unique Fusiliers and Bolts out of it in the end also.

Abrilete likes this.
  8. Golem2God

@Manoleeto You are certainly determined. I have never seen an order like that so far on this forum. Will you be posting your conversion work when it is finished?

9. Manoleeto

Manoleeto Member

Absolutely. They are mainly pretty easy arm swaps, but I am also not sure what I will do with the male Order Sargeant heads since I think they are one piece with the torso.

Golem2God likes this.
  10. Golem2God

@Manoleeto Just saw the heads off with a hobby knife. Why are you not getting the full box of Order Sergeants to get the number of bodies you need?

11. Manoleeto

Manoleeto Member

The full box comes with two females a male and an Aux Bot. One of the female models is a Hacker and therefore has the hacker visor.

I need x4 of each gender, because I am going to have Joan De Arc as the Lt, and use the Black Friar as my sniper.

Joan (F), Black Friar (M), means out of the 10 models in the list I already have one of each (M/F). So I need x4 of each and a box would give me 2F/1M+AuxBot AND I would have three hacker visors on the extra female models.

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Golem2God

@Manoleeto I understand where you are coming from. I hope you can scrounge up all the models you want. Is this the type of list you are looking to build?
    [​IMG] Military Orders
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] JOAN OF ARC Lieutenant MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (+1 | 50)
    [​IMG] BLACK FRIAR MULTI Sniper, Nanopulser / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] ORDER SERGEANT Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] ORDER SERGEANT Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] ORDER SERGEANT Heavy Rocket Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 15)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)

3.5 SWC | 191 Points
    Maybe grabbing a newer Sniper Rifle & Spitfire would allow you to use the other weapon options for the Order Sergeants?

13. Manoleeto

Manoleeto Member

No that list looks like it would actually work.

I am going for full madness...

[​IMG] Military Orders
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] SPEC. SERGEANT (CH: TO Camouflage, Infiltration) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    [​IMG] SPEC. SERGEANT (CH: TO Camouflage, Infiltration, Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] SPEC. SERGEANT (CH: TO Camouflage, Infiltration, Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] JOAN OF ARC Lieutenant MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (+1 | 50)

1.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I need all the combi rifles from the Fusiliers and Bolts to arm swap over to the Order Sgts. The Bolt Sniper and Fusilier Sniper make good combi rifle poses if you clip their barrels shorter.

Abrilete likes this.
  14. Golem2God

@Manoleeto I see what you are trying to accomplish. Well that will be an interesting list to play as or against. Thought I would keep other lists like the one I posted in mind for the future when you want to try something different.

15. Pierzasty

@ShaeKonnit can you clarify prices for the other minis I PMed you? I want to pay for them ;)

16. ShaeKonnit

Quite a lot of stuff... I'll report back on that but I reckon it should be possible.
    Aside from that I have been out and about all weekend and now have a few more items listed.
    Inbound I shall have a couple of Karakuri available if anyone might like to bulk out their JSA forces with some highly-stylized robots:

Karakuri + combirifle £6
    Karakuri + MK12 £6

17. Shatidox

Shatidox Well-Known Member

I hope I'm not being impatient, but do you have an update on the Outrage box Cho? :)

Edit: Well now I feel dumb, I hadn't considered looking for him in the mercenaries section.
    I would very much like to order the following:
    1 x Nakadai Shunya
    1 x Freelance Stringer
    1 x Domaru + ccw (fem)

And once/if they become available
    2 x JSA Dice
    3 x Zhanshi from the new JY starter/Red Veil, one of each.
    1 x New Keisotsu + Missile

And thanks for providing this service, It makes conversions so much more affordable!

#217 Shatidox, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  18. ShaeKonnit

Yeah, all that is indeed possible - we're right on the edge of the Keisotsu being released!

Shatidox likes this.
  19. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Shae, I'd be after a Myrmidon with CCW or the Combi-Rifle if either are available, the CCW preferable as he looks easier to make into the new Perseus character. I'd also like the Clockmaker if it's still around, on top of a regular order of Tunguska Starter, AP HMG Blackjack, and the Tunguska Interventors which IIRC from what you said on FB and your storefront, are all needing you to order back in, yeah?

20. Rebel-187

Rebel-187 Well-Known Member

Hi Shae

I need again something and hope you have them. To be precise I am searching for the Kriza Borac from the beyond box, the Grenzer and Spektr from the Nomad starter and Eudoros from the Aleph starter.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation