1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most epic battle of Merovingia!

Discussion in 'News' started by Koni, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

[​IMG]

Infinity is a living universe and is constantly evolving. Due to the great events that occurred during the Uprising the background has evolved, and with it, transformations will take place in the form of available armies and the troops of which they are composed.

The Merovingian army is preparing for its most decisive and epic battle to date, and this will mark a turning point in the Human Sphere – their final stand. This heroic confrontation will truncate dark plans that were directly aimed at undermining humanity’s supremacy from within the sphere.

As were the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae, the brave soldiers of Merovingia will be remembered as heroes for their sacrifice.

Merovingia is leaving the Infinity catalog indefinitely. As with humanity among the stars, their future is also uncertain.

We have arrived at a new stage in the game of Infinity, which will include the arrival of new armies, each and every one of them linked to the evolution of the game. To help showcase the appearance of our products in stores, the launching of new armies will result in the withdrawal of older products from our catalog.

As players ourselves, we want Infinity to be a game that grows with the background. We also want to communicate properly and do right by you and the rest of the players in your community. With this being said, change is inevitable and without it, there is no room for growth. When we cease the production of a particular line (such as the sectorial of Merovingia), it will no longer completely disappear from the game. Moving forward, all of the Merovingian models and profiles will be available and legal in the official game and will be available in Infinity Army to use in all official events. This also allows us to consider relaunching the sectorial in the future, should the situation call for it.

In addition, to commemorate the brave sacrifice of Merovingia, we have prepared a special kit that includes a new mission pack – showcasing one of the most decisive battles that the human sphere has ever participated in. Players can recreate this battle in their game, and take part in this spectacular event. In addition to this, you can find a new profile and new fireteams that will remain available for ITS and Infinity Army.

Production of the Merovingian Sectorial Army will end in August. Afterwards, the entire line will be retired from our store. If you have been thinking of getting a Merovingian army, there is no better time than now to act.

Make your last and heroic stand with the Merovingians! You will have an exclusive collectible army unlike any other for years to come.

Infinity Army updated: https://army.infinitythegame.com/

Missions PDF: https://assets.infinitythegame.net/downloads/merovingia/en/v1.0/merovingia.pdf

#1 Koni, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Oh joy, just when I thought the Uprising couldn't get any worse.

Belgrim, silvertongue, Stiopa and 3 others like this.
  3. theradrussian

theradrussian Well-Known Member

"You see, if we kill the French then we do not need to update that sectorial and can have MORE SIESTA" :D

4. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

5. Sibelius

Sibelius Nope

6. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Don't worry. Their last stand was against sinister ISS and in this final battle, MRRF was able to destroy all su jians. Then they were killed by orbital bombardment which didn't spare any civilians. ;)

Keyrott and xagroth like this.
  7. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

F

8. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you. :p

Furiat likes this.
  9. DeadlyOcean

DeadlyOcean SCAF Maelstrom Crew/Korean A! Manager/Sygmaa Spy;)

10. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

STOP.
    DISCONTINUING.
    MY.
    ARMIES!

I actually have all the french I'll ever need (other than the 30 inferior infiltration metro list), so this doesn't really effect me in anyway, but so help me CB if you do this to Shas, I'm sending the boys round.

emperor26 and Pierzasty like this.
  11. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

So... the French surrendered? ;)

Good decision CB. It takes guts to remove obstacles on the way to a brighter future.

12. Fexxo

Fexxo Member

Never been a fan of the french so, happy about that. It's time for TAK to shine boys!

Robock likes this.
  13. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

On the plus side, less W2 AD space Werewolves? Or does this mean I should hold onto mine for a bit, and then sell it for big bucks on ebay?

Robock likes this.
  14. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

Guys, units are still playable, models are discontinued. Still a pain but not a crippling one like Uprising.
    More proxies to proxy gods!

I`m glad I`ve managed to get Chasseur for conversion.

15. Wulverdron

Wulverdron Well-Known Member

I feel the loss of any space werewolves is a loss to human culture as a whole. Although I feel that holding on to Duroc won't be the secure financial investment you are hoping for, the sculpt is tragic at this point.

16. sakurazuka38

sakurazuka38 Member

17. theradrussian

theradrussian Well-Known Member

Don't get my hopes up like that. Symbiomates were a mistake

Teslarod, Balewolf and sakurazuka38 like this.
  18. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

Maybe it would be better to buy up all the Chassuers?

theradrussian likes this.
  19. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

No, for other reasons. Don't stock up on old Ariadna starters just for the Chasseur.

20. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Somehow, seems possible.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation