1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN][ES] MAY'18 Painting group / Grupo de pintura

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Engorn, May 1, 2018.

1. Barracuda

Barracuda Cheeki breeki

Finished the first doggie. Maybe little contrast in the skin :/ I don't know if leave it like that or apply some highlights, dark ink washing or something.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Engorn

Engorn Mariscal de Campo del Tridente Tohaa
    Warcor

Almost forgot! I finished it a few days ago but I totally forgot the thread... :sweat_smile:

¡Por poco se me olvida! Hace días que la terminé pero me había olvidado por completo de subirla al hilo... :sweat_smile:

[​IMG]

Deathwig, Xeurian, Barracuda and 6 others like this.
  3. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

I painted the buildings I talked about. All in all this month was dedicated more to commissions (one Star Wars: Legion and the other that one sci-fi/fantasy game we all like to pretend doesn't exist).

100_6130.JPG

On the plus side some four models came in. Next month I'll be painting some actual infinity models (mostly bought to round out my Imperial Service, Hassassins, Ikari and JSA sectorials). I think I overdid the foliage on the base of this Druze, but hopefully it'll look cool.

Barracuda, Xeurian and jherazob like this.
  4. MAlgol

MAlgol I couldn't tackle the bear

:O

Almost makes me wish I had the new Sally too... almost. =)
    Love it all!

lefrank likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation