1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Tohaa ... and something else.

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Estetioeslahostia, May 27, 2018.

1. Estetioeslahostia

Estetioeslahostia Well-Known Member

I walk in the process of painting the last miniatures of my Tohaa army. My idea is to have prepared at least those that I use most ... and some more to have a little variety. Then, a speed painting project with Caledonia will come ... or maybe Tunguska, we'll see.

The fact is that these three minis I started long ago, and I have been stuck several times, even having to paint other things in between to encourage me to pick up the brushes again. It is not because they are complex painting minis (the Tohaa pre-3D are much more cumbersome), but for the eagerness to go finishing I took three miniatures of three different units and with color schemes that differ from each other ... bad business xD

Taking and leaving the brushes and working on them sometimes with a little reluctance is noted in the painting. With the face of the Sukeul for example, I did not get a satisfactory result and after so much correction the paint was quite rough ... I think that in the photo it is not appreciated, but in hand it gives a bit of ebola-cancer.

Anyway, in global terms I'm happy. I also have the consolation that when the Sukeul HMG goes on sale, I will paint it next to the LM. I use them more at the gaming tables ... so it is good to have experimented with the K1 combi.

Anyway, there are the "afotos":

1.jpg 2.jpg

-On the left the Kosuil, for those who do not know the faction. Both this one and the male miniature look really nice to me.

-In the center Sukeul ... I made a skull in the mask, which together with the hair-reddish artichoke gives him a more aggressive look.

-The third is the Preceptor, the tiger-keeper. I was outraged to take a troop with a symbiont that did not have sculpted, I made it over his pants with green putty ... it was not difficult, although obviously the texture is much simpler.

Regards!

eldereth, ademaru, Usashi and 12 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Estetioeslahostia That color is eye popping and lively. I'm curious as to which colors you used to create those schemes?

3. Brimat

Brimat Well-Known Member

Hihi, my first spontaneous association when seeing the pics was a glam rock band. :grin:

Nice painting style and very well executed.

4. maru

maru Well-Known Member

ok looks interesting a buit rought on edges but definity eye poping and you will not miss them on table - good job :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation