1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about the mission "frenzied dance"

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Genesis, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Genesis

Genesis Member

after i read over the text, i just wonder what is the timing when u make sure "conquer the ziggurat"? do i resolve in my active turn when i control a active character, and when he achieve the goal it immediately counts as i conquered that ziggurat? or anytime a character make the goal?
    for example, now we have two character in one ziggurat, one from me and one from my opponent. it's my active turn, i shoot the enemy character down in that ziggurat with another character outside that ziggurat, do i immediately count as conquered it?
    another example, even if you clean up all the conquer token at the end of the round, if my character still stand in one ziggurat alone, do i automatically conquer that at the start of next round?

and beside those above, do i still conquer the ziggurat when i make my character leave the ziggurat after i conquer it? if i move a character inside a ziggurat, conquer it, and then move out, what will happen?

2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Genesis likes this.
  3. Genesis

Genesis Member

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, it changes the complexion of the scenario entirely.

TBH I'd like to try a scenario with something more like the original wording, but that would be a different game.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation