1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Spec Op rules

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by roobot, Apr 29, 2019.

1. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

Was playing around in Army Builder yesterday and noticed the new Spec Op changes! Gone are the days of my WIP 15 Doc/Engineer/Hacker! Can still make a WIP 13 Doc/Engineer with deployable repeaters which is pretty cool though! Has anyone made any interesting new load outs they are excited to try? Also, does anyone know if the "EVO repeater" option counts as an EVO hacking device? As that is pretty cool if it is!

2. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I read somewhere that EVO is a bug and it's a normal Hacking Device. I don't have the book so not sure if that's true or not?

CoC would be cool to have, but it's not absolutely necessary, and yeah since DBS doesn't have the best Doc and Engineers that's gonna be the goto option for them. Brawlers and Druze combined can cover almost most weapon options anyways. Heavy Flamethrower in a link is probably something new for them, and it's so cheap that you can easily slap it onto an engineer and/or doctor too.

3. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Heavy flame thrower and AD with grenades might be fun!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation