1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage Crisis High Command Coordination

Discussion in 'General' started by Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

Since all NA2 work together this year with JSA apparently having hired all available Mercenaries for their support as the best offer (I'm sure it was an offer you didn't want to refuse as JSA is quite desperate) , I think it's time for a show of hands to see which commanders here already know that they will be active for their faction this year, and might be interested in joining a potential High Command of NA2.

For all those Mercenary Faction players among you, please don't feel like mere puppets here, it is in our best interest to coordinate with each other on equal grounds, and nobody will behave like your superior, bossing you around or anything like that, that wouldn't be fun for anyone after all.

So please let me know if you intend to be active, which Sub Faction of NA2 you will be playing, and if you want to join High Command. I will then form a temporary group with whomever said he wanted to join, and we'll discuss some basics.

Once the campaign started for real and people start posting their reports and thus verify their allegiance to NA2, we'll form the real NA2 High Command, and obviously at that point others will be able to join as well, but for now I want to get at least a little bit of coordination going for the first few days of the campaign so our player base doesn't wobble around completely without coordination.

I hope some interested player will show their hands in time, and look forward to this campaign with you all!

#1 Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Gus-its likes this.
  2. Yasashii Fuyu

So I'll obviously start:

I'll be playing for JSA this year, and want to be part of the High Command since I will be quite active (Achieved General and Field Marshal Rank last campaigns) (though I most likely won't be able to post more than 10 reports in this short periode of time) and have been part of Yu Jing High Command in the previous campaigns as well and the sense of community and coordination was simply fun.

I usually use these campaigns to continue my Blog's story with it, so hopefully you can expect some nice battle reports from me :-)

#2 Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

I'll participate with StarCo. Previously I was affiliated with Nomads (General and Field Marshal) and during Wotan also part of the higher Ranks there.

I'm trying to use this campaign to get my StarCo troops painted and played. Also I'll do my best in creating a BatRep mentioned by Bostria again. :)

nazroth likes this.
  4. Sunabe

Sunabe Active Member

I will be playing JSA.
    Don't know how much help I'll be as I lose most my games still. Just started playing with the uprising.
    So this will be my first campaign. I do have contacts within Ariadna's high command.

5. Gus-its

Gus-its Member

I'll be there with ikari pirate squadrons. Hope you're ok with some extra... such theft, looting and smuggling... business is business after all.

6. Sunabe

Sunabe Active Member

All is fair in war

7. Magekiller

Magekiller New Member

I will be playing the Druze and my area there doesn't seem to be a lot of players so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

8. Paradur

Paradur FukurĂ´ Keibi
    Warcor

I'll be rolling my JSA as always.. Holding the fort down and hope to bring som pain to Yu Jing

9. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

@Yasashii Fuyu Paradur needs a spot in the high command!

10. Gera

Gera Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I will be bringing my druze to the table as the MMC (Martian Military Corps) the security teams for contract. I think we should do a council of 4 a head of each faction. And a fifth member to break ties. But that is my opinion.

11. kilidath

kilidath New Member

I am not sure how active I will be, not many oponents in Tokyo and limited time but I will do my best to get some battle reports in.

12. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

I'll be playing StarCo. Probably only able to get one game a week, possibly two. My local area is trying to connect kurage into a slow-grow league we're already doing, so hard to say whether I'll be able to coordinate actions with the overall objectives though.

13. Fyeya

Fyeya Yakitori over a light flamethrower

Hard to say I can get too many games in, but I'll try and make them good ones.

I'm in for JSA and putting a boot in some CA invaders, to say nothing of the other, more terran invaders.

14. Yasashii Fuyu

Don't worry about it, let's be real, with only 4 weeks to the campaign, I doubt many players will get more than 1-2 games in per week unless they have a very active community, some sort of tournament,and/or a lot of free time, so that should be fine really. It's already a help if you can be active in the campaign community, help people with questions maybe, check and rate battle reports (at least from our faction) so people's hard work isn't for nothing...stuff like that...these things help a lot really. I personally aim for 2 games per week, and hope to have 3 games in 1-2 of those weeks if I'm lucky to get more than one game in on certain days :-)

As for Gera's Idea: I like it, but for now we're still a ways away from 4 from every faction, and I frankly don't want to keep people out just cause we already have X amount of their faction in.....as far as these High Commands go at least from my experience, the more active players are in it, the better it is for things (it makes coordinated strikes easier, gives more ideas, compensates for when people can't be active for a little while or drop, stuff like that) ,

Usually the available choices of action aren't that many and tie breakers were hardly necessary in my past experience, though I think there will be a spokes person for the faction voted sooner or later (to communicate stuff to Corvus Belli and Beasts of War), he/she could be the tie breaker if need be.

If you all would like to have a more strict format like that however, we can always switch to that once we have enough members and know who will be actively participating and stuff, however that might mean that we'd have to kick some players out again who are active, but if people want that, it'd be fine by me.

Anyways, for now I'm happy we found some active members at all, NA2 seemed a bit inactive at times, and I was afraid we'd have trouble in the beginning because of it.

We might still have some trouble because some people here seem hell bent on making things chaotic, but at least we'll be able to give them some thought out suggestions based on several people thinking about it as "High Command" (or whatever we end up calling ourselves really, I'm up for name suggestions btw, Yu Jing's Group was called "Jade Circle" for example, it barely matters, in the end we're just a group of people trying to get things organized after all...), even if some people won't care about it and do their own stuff (as they always do I guess).

I hope everyone who wrote here so far already got invited already, recruitment is still open, and will most likely stay open during the campaign, so just post here if you want to join!

15. Paradur

Paradur FukurĂ´ Keibi
    Warcor

Got invited?

16. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

I will be joining with my Druze. I think our faction is themed as fractured but very agressive and I think we can do well with some good coordination. The fact that our home territory has to have a JSA force in the game to attack it I think will work a lot in our favour[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Gus-its likes this.
  17. Yasashii Fuyu

@Paradur Sorry! I apparently missed you when I checked for new messages this morning. You should be invited now!

@b1ackheart Agreed, this should give us some very interesting capabilities this campaign, at least if our numbers are somewhat feasable. If we only have a handfull of players we might not be able to do much, but we'll see :-) At least our Coordination group has already reached a nice size, so we should at least be able to do some combined effort together of some sort!

18. Rubberpiggy

Rubberpiggy Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I rolled with Nomad nation last year and ended up as major general. This year I'm playing JSA and look forward to participating. I would suggest that we run a vote in the campaign forum for those that want to run for high command.

Captain-garro likes this.
  19. Captain-garro

Captain-garro New Member

I will be fairly available to help coordinating, translating English-Spanish if need and doing about 3 battles per week easily with my JSA

20. Gera

Gera Well-Known Member
    Warcor

looking forward to seeing guys in there. I am LDCR Deckard on the faction forums

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation