1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS Escalation League Misprint?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Bour, May 29, 2018.

1. Bour

Bour New Member

I'm running an escalation league based on the missions in Treason, but the numbers are off for the 1st session. The brackets of points surviving/killed go from 30-50, 51-80, and 90+. Was the last one supposed to be 80+, or is what is printed correct?

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I think It's not a missprint, because the total forces are at 100 points. On the ITS 8 it was at 120 pts with the brackets being 30-60, 61-90 and 91+, but the new wording is that you need to kill 91% or so of the enemy force without totally annihilating it, which is the hardest thing.

3. Confusion

Confusion Well-Known Member

It just seems weird that if one side has 89/100 left and the other has 11/100 left, it's a no score draw.

4. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

sorry for bumping it up, but we are playing round 1 escalation this month, if i kill 79 pts i have 3 OP, if I then kill a keisotsu 9Pts, I go to 87 pts killed and drop my score to 0 OP. That doesn't make sense. I guess it is either 5OP for 81+ or it is 4OP for the 81-89 range.

5. Confusion

Confusion Well-Known Member

The other ones tend to score roughly by quarters, ie 25% killed, 50% killed, 75% or more, etc. So my guess is that it was supposed to be 81+ points for 5 OP. There's a similar typo in the second round.

Robock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation