1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

Konrad starts preping the Smoke Grenades for distraction.

[Someone already got a good story to tell our local ISS woman if we poke the hornets nest?]

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Tensely awaiting any possible outcome, Amyah was prepared to jump outside the van, in Her non-descript "Night Desert Camo" Medium Infantry Armour, with the lovely face covered by an Hafza-Styled Kevlar-2 Faceplate and the luscious hair hidden under a Neo-Flak Special Forces Beret. . .

She fiddled a little with the Ammo Selector of the borrowed "Human Edger" Boarding Shotgun that She had exchanged with Konrad, confiding that the Space Pirate was good enough with the "Vintage Gun Technology" of Her Haqqislamite Precision A.P. Rifle to be able to squeeze the utmost from the Retro Bipod, the primitive Adjustable Stock and the Analogic Tactical Marksman Scope. . .

Who know if Eddie awesome dexterous prowess and graceful stealthy approach (that made the gorgeous Bourakite Woman think of a panther-like predator, silently stalking a prey in the dark jungles) was enough to fool the C.S.U. Bodyguards (that She knew were filled to the brime with Customized Cybertech and "Sentinel" Biografts ALMOST like the Odalisques that She pretended often to be, and that She knew intimately the excellent level of Defensive Silk-Based Bioware). . . . .???

For the moment Amyah was content to have the Selected Ammunition being the Nonlethal "Rubberized Stun-Gel" that "Astral Buccaneers" like Konrad employed when executing Not-So-Bloodthirsty Starship boarding action. . .but Should the need arise some nice Armor Piercing "Orbital Solid Steel Balls" would have been chosen as needed Shotgun Shells. . .

Excited Anticipation and adrenaline were going "At Thousands" in Amyah gene-modded bloodstream and a familiar flushing was colouring Her rosy cheeks, and Her ample, soft bosom. . .under the anonymous drab Paramilitary Uniform. . .!!

3. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

Impi heads to Lobby zone and then into Admin
    Rolling for the IC-1 Crybaby hacking test
    First roll = 8
    Second = 15
    2 successes

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Making sure the repeater is well hidden enough but easy to get to when he retrieves it later. Saito then proceeds to walk around casually to give Impi the time needed to penetrate the network.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

The Racetrack

Eddie puts his street knowledge to use as he slips into the trailer without raising any noticeable alarms.

Inside the bedroom Eddie notes Bo Ryan is living very well. Silk sheets from Yu Jing covering his bed. Business suits from Neoterra and Tunguska lining his closet. He has expensive tastes it seems... more expensive then his paycheck should be allowing him to afford.

Listening in past the bedroom door Eddie can hear someone working away at a terminal. He suspects it's coming from the extended room towards the front of the trailer [on the map being the one near the bottom and on the right].

The rest of the team keeps their eyes peeled from the SUV. The CSU haven't moved since Eddie's entrance meaning they haven't been alerted.

M&Q Community Services Branch

Impi bypasses the lobby's simplistic ice and tries to connect to the admin node. He runs right into a wall.... he's asked for credentials to access. He obviously has none. So he peels back the layers looking at what security he needs to punch through. With the layers pulled back he finds himself looking at a vault door.

[The admin node has a Firewall of 8. Impi needs to cause a breach to enter or he needs to obtain access.]

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Eddie makes sure to get photos of the evidence Bo Ryan is living well outside his means. [ Well, that's some nice solid evidence he's up to something. Just not sure what variety of income-enhancement he's up to. But I can hear him working on the computer in the other room. ]

[ Mechanically, what do I need to do to knock him out? ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  7. stevenart74

[Eddie, could You somehow Link Your Comlog to an inside Data-Terminal so that Impi could start browsing the perp connections AND try to drown-out any possible "Alarm Calls". . .??

Konrad, You ready in "Ideal Sniping Position" ? Remember that Haqqislamite Vintage Rifles tends to buckle UP and not DOWN when the Factory Fire-Muzzle is substituted by a Suppressor like the one swerved now on the Barrell. . .I usually grip more fiercely the Bracing Stock, but feel free to ask for other "Desert Warrior Hints". . . . And are the Smoke Bombs ready ??

Impi, You O.K. for Firewall Countering and Data Syphons, as soon as Eddie "clobber the slobber" on His ugly head. .? And how are going the Incursions of our undercover friend, "Not-A-Ninja" Saito-Sama. . .??

By the way, "Mr. Not A Shinobi, Really" are You going well with Your recon. .? Be wary, if Bo Ryan and Your perps are on cahoots, ANY kind of intermission could sound the alarm on the other side. . . . .Maybe "Not Interested In Odalisques" Ryan is busy checking with THEM their next malfeisances. . . . .???

Better shut My mouth now! Pre-Battle waiting make Me . . .not Anxious. . . . .but. . . Rather "Eager & Excited". . .need to Focus on Mission Parameters. . . . .!!!]

. . . . .

Awaiting for the developement then Amyah busied Herself checking Her small, but widespread, collection of Pharamaceuticals, to see what would have been the best cocktails to make Mr. Bo Ryan EITHER totally sedate OR compliant & docile. . .

Rohypnol Beta. . .?? Naaahh, "Raping the Perp" was not YET high on the list. . .

A BALANCED mix of MEDICAL Nitrocaine and Acetylcholine Esterase. . .?? Probably Mr. Ryan was an AVID user of the Silk-Based recreationary drugs and so too high on the needed level. . .

Aminosteroids like Neo-Pancuronium or Vecuronium3 could be VERY useful to have Ryan not able to fight, but too much of a dose and EVEN the mandible muscles and tongue tendons would be unresponsive. . .

The Bourak "Version" of Tubocurarine, found in the thin Equatorial Jungle Strips of the Haqqislamite Homelands would have been ideal, as NOT ONLY making "Mr Bo" feeble and weak, but also engendering a sense of "Anxious Paranoia" useful to have Him deeply fearing any violence from their part. . .!! Only risk to have some "Unwanted Cardiac Seizures" but some nice Neo-Ephynephrine syringes could help for this. . .

. . . . .

Maybe better stick to "Old Proven Classics", and prepare a balanced mix of Amobarbital and Scopolamhyne, tailored to Bo Ryan physique; the old "Truth Serum Cocktails" were good enough for people who were NOT on Hexahedron Levels of "Anti Interrogation Techniques" . . . .and SHOULD the Villain be able to resist TOO WELL to these "Classical Stuff" then this TOO would have provided precious intel to them. . .

. . . . .

And failing the "Chemical Interrogations" then OLD GOOD PHYSICAL TORTURE would have been competent for obtaining infos; Amyah was an EXPERT of Anathomy of Males, Females and Bakunin Chimeras so modified to be essentially "Perfect Ermaphrodites". . .some nice Ice-Cold Needles OR Red-Hot Scalpels put in the right Nerve Ganglia. . . . .and Mr. Ryan would be singing BETTER (and with an HIGHER Pitch !!) than the Eunuch Chorus of the Harem's Guardians of the Calyph of Bourak. . . . .

Section9 and sonicReducer like this.
  8. Solodice

@Section9 [Need to get to Bo before you can apprehend him. Need a D3 stealth and D3 close combat roll to subdue quietly.]

Section9 and stevenart74 like this.
  9. Section9

[ OK, team, I need a loud argument outside the far side of the trailer to distract Bo while I sneak up behind him. He should be in the slideout on the side opposite the guards at the door. ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. DrunkCorsair

[Miss Amayah my first shooting lessons have been with such antique guns as noone would lend his precious new gun for target practise. And most couldnt afford more to be honest.

Boss it will be a bit noisy out here. I will place a smoke grenade for distraction. That should alarm everyone and police, firefighters etc. should show up for even more distraction.]

As he drives slowly around the trailer park Konrad looks for a good place for the distraction. Not to far away from Bo's trailer but not with a team thats associated with him or some garbage cans or something like that.
    So we still can habe a clean getaway but both CSUs have a goid look on all thst happens.

Section9 and stevenart74 like this.
  11. Section9

[ I'm thinking the Team Coke trailer would be an interesting spot to roll that smoke. ]

12. DrunkCorsair

[Ok, Team Coke it is. I hope they enjoy that entertainment programm.]

Konrad will try to roll that smoke under Team Cokes trailer out of the car while driving by. Do i need to roll something for that?

13. Solodice

[Give me a D2 Coordination roll to see if you can get it specifically under the team's trailer.]

14. stevenart74

[ @Solodice . . .

The others in the car could somehow help Konrad, maybe by timewatch-timing, to make a better roll in any manner. . .

I could swear there are "Collaborative Efforts" rules but don't remember well . . .]

15. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

@stevenart74 yep there are collaborating rolls. Early on in the skills section.

stevenart74 likes this.
  16. DrunkCorsair

[@stevenart74 its not that bad and doesnt need to be that accurate. The plan was let the car drive ny slowly and just open the door a little to roll out the smoke grenade so were not in that area when others come. And if someone asks we havent seen anything.
    So coordination roll #
    Coordination is 11 with 2 dice

Roll(2d20)+0:
    2,8,+0
    Total:10

Going to work.]

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. Solodice

The Racetrack

Konrad maneuvers around the paddock until he comes across Team Cokes trailer. In one smooth move he rolls down his window, primes the smoke grenade, tosses it under the trailer, and watches in his rear view mirror as smoke starts to plume out from underneath.

It takes a few seconds but finally someone notices and then there's a call that there's a fire in the paddock.

In Bo Ryan's trailer Eddie can hear people rushing by and the CSU's have moved away. Bo Ryan even seems occupied by the fake fire.

"Oh, this doesn't look good." Eddie hears Bo say.

[No need for stealth anymore. Just need a D2 close combat roll from Eddie to subdue Bo.]

stevenart74 likes this.
  18. Section9

[ Still burning an Infinity Point to make sure this goes down right. ]

Eddie kicks his combat stims into full power, and watches the world slow down around him. He takes all of 3 steps to reach Bo Ryan's back and wraps him up into a sleeper hold while picking the poor fool up bodily off the ground and away from anything that can make noise while he passes out. [ Remember, Eddie is 220cm tall, it's just about trivial for him to pick someone up so far that their feet are at about knee level on Eddie! ]

[ Eddie's CC is 14, with FOC2. That Infinity Point gives me 2 Successes automatically, and the 9 and 10 on the dice give me a total of 4 ]

As Bo Ryan goes out like a light, Eddie sends: [ OK, I've got the idjit wrapped up here. Get the SUV by the way I went in and sit on the man while I figure out what he was up to on his computer. ]

After removing Bo's comlog, Eddie then quietly carries him back into the bedroom for Amyah and Konrad to stuff into the back of the SUV.

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Solodice

The Racetrack

Eddie leaves Bo in the bedroom as Konrad brings the SUV around. They begin to load him up as Eddie goes back to the computer room. Seems Bo was going over some logistics concerning the race chips. Speaking of race chips... there's a big ol' lock box bolted onto the desk in front of Eddie. It looks to be unlock-able only by cube identification.

stevenart74 likes this.
  20. Section9

This is why Eddie's smaller blade has common hex-wrench sizes cut in the blade. It's more a utility tool than a fighting knife, but it's still 20cm of hardened steel! [ And Section9 is rather annoyed that he can't find a picture of one of these... ]

[ I'm going to burn those two Momentum I just got taking down Mister Ryan to yank the lockbox with Mister Ryan, to roll 4 dice total: 2, 5, 9, and 15 on the dice, and Eddie's Brawn is 13, for 3 successes ]

With only a little swearing in Russian, Spanish, Chinese, and English, Eddie pulls the lockbox loose and takes both it and the computer with him out the window behind Mister Ryan.

"Let's get out of here!" he says as he slides into the team's SUV with all the evidence.

stevenart74 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation