1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Pausing, while keeping the blank look on his face. Saito this time actually makes a call.

"Eddie. I'm going to have to take 'Insert amount here' cash from your promotions bank account. The money HQ lent me isn't enough to cover this "additional" equipment i need to purchase. Hopefully you can fudge the numbers a bit for your sponsership deals."

@Section9

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

[ This was like, 3x normal going rate for the stuff, right @Solodice ? I'm assuming we do have that kind of funding lurking around, a Resources 8-12 purchase in game terms? ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. Daemon of Razgriz

Nah. Only the 50% extra value. I have enough to pay the regular black market value. I only need the extra half.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Section9

[ So, like Cost 4+4N or so? Yeah, I've been throwing that kind of money around all the time. Hell, a suborbital flight is 5+5N, and I'm assuming those are about like flying Business Class from LA to Tokyo. That's only ~$6k, and I've been throwing $10k around like it's nothing.

I think I have enough to cover that left in my 'betting funds for cover', since I was planning on dropping another couple bets (at 10k each) at both Timmy and Tai Lings.

Just waiting on @Solodice to confirm. ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. Daemon of Razgriz

Yeah, pretty much.

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

[Yeah, you can move around the betting money for Saito to use.]

stevenart74 likes this.
  7. Section9

[ No problem, Mister Saito. ] Eddie gives him the codes to one of the betting chips he didn't get to use today. [ That should cover. Use anything left over to place some bets. ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

[Im going to get the van and emergency packages ready either for a clean getaway or a last minute rescue.]

Konrad walks fast but without showing any haste into the direction of the parking loot. As if a good subordinate is going to get things ready for his boss next meeting.

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. Solodice

The Racetrack

Impi does a quick maya lookup on the security firm working the race. They're local to the planet and they seem to have a good record and their name doesn't pop up in any news channels. They seem clean from a surface glance.

[If Impi wants to dig for info on them give me a D3 Analysis.]

For Amyah the guards approach her, "Mr. Ryan would like you to stop pestering him. If you continue to bother him we'll have to remove you from the premises and possibly involve the authorities."

At this point Amyah has lost sight of Bo Ryan as he's disappeared into the trailer lot.

Konrad makes his way back to the teams SUV. In the lot he notes some signs that point to the trailer lot. Seems like vehicle access. A few guards are manning the path though.

South Side

Saito transfers the funds and Fredo nods his head, "Nice doing business with you. I'll make a call and get this list sorted. After that we'll take a little drive to gather the goods."

Fredo makes a call and then leads Saito outside. Saito gets in his car and follows Fredo to the outskirts of South Side to a shipping distribution warehouse. The two wait in the parking lot until a shipping truck passes by and a duffel bag is tossed off the back in front of Fredo's ride.

Fredo gathers it up and hands it off to Saito, "It's all there. Have a good time eavesdropping, amigo."

As promised all the gear on the list is in the bag. Now, Saito just needs a uniform.

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

hmm my Analysis is only 10 and I would need to burn Momentum so I'll leave digging for further info, don't see it being successful.

Could Impi track Ryan via his comlog or anything? Would make it easier to pinpoint his trailer

stevenart74 likes this.
  11. Daemon of Razgriz

Gathering his new ill gotten loot and stowing it into the boot of his car. Saito does a quick scan of his surroundings to make sure he isn't being watched.

Getting into his car, Saito decides it's high time he acquire a uniform. And drives off to get it.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

[O.K. Handsome Team Leader Eddie. . .

The guards seems to be JUST clueless Local glorified mall-cops! Maybe is useless to throw around our Backers name!

I STILL find mighty suspicious that the FIRST reaction of Mr. Bo Ryan is to sic them on a flirty bitch, rather than shooing her away himself. . .

I suspect our foes to have rather DETAILED infos about us and are prepared accordingly. . .

At least I have done a passable diversion, due any of You manage to tail mr. Not-Interested-In-Gorgeous-Babes. . .??

Cornering him in a dark alley, and abduct the target, after clobbering its sorry head, start to seem the ONLY viable Tactical action !! ]

#192 stevenart74, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  13. Solodice

The Racetrack

[No need to roll anything, Sonic.]

Sometimes just searching Maya is all you need to do. For Impi it was just as easy as accessing the races site and getting a current map of the race area. Seems someone forgot to remove the employee map from the overlay options. Bo Ryan's trailer is highlighted bright yellow and in the middle of the trailer lot.

M&Q Community Services Satellite Branch

Saito returns to the village he followed the bikers to earlier this morning. However, he sits in his car on the street looking at the M&Q Community Services branch building. This one in particular services the community he's trying to infiltrate.

It is still open but they'll be closing in the next 3 hours. Waiting around Saito has cased the place and has acquired the buildings layout from a Maya search. The place has basic electrical locks on all the doors. Has security cameras watching all entrances, the front parking lot, and the fenced in lot.

M&Q Community Services Branch Building Layout.jpg

1: Fenced in lot. 8 service vehicles sit in it.

2: Maintenance/Storage bay. Where they keep and repair their service remotes.

3: Locker room. Where technicians change into their uniforms.

4: Offices

5: Managers office

6: Server room

7: Break room

8: Conference room

9: Lobby

10: Parking lot

stevenart74 likes this.
  14. Daemon of Razgriz

"Impi my good man." Saito says through the tacnet. "I'm going to need you to use your skills to set up a cover identity that i'm about to send you into a server through a repeater that i'm going to place very soon." Sends Impi a cover identity previously set up for the waiter ID. Saito gets out of the car with the bag and heads over to near the wall with the server room on it. Taking care to avoid any cameras and suspicious people that would eye him up.

He finds a convenient space in the alley next to the building in a slight groove in the opposite building and plants the repeater. Keeping it on standby until he gets the all clear from his teammate.

stevenart74 likes this.
  15. sonicReducer

[Standing by Saito]
    Impi quickly scans and prepares the files with a digital signature ready for the target server.

stevenart74 likes this.
  16. Section9

[ OK, Impi, we need a nice message to get the SUV into the paddock, to get Amyah out of sight of the guards. Once the SUV is next to Bo Ryan's trailer, Konrad and I are going to have a talk with Bo. Well, more like a snatch&grab, we're going to stuff him into the SUV and take him with us to old man Chao's gambling parlor. Amyah can whisper sweet nothings into Bo's ear all the way there. ]

Eddie sounds positively evil, even through the tacnet.

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. Daemon of Razgriz

Getting the all clear from Impi, Saito switches the repeater on. "Repeaters active Impi. Work your magic."

Section9 and stevenart74 like this.
  18. Daemon of Razgriz

I'll leave it on for a while in case i need you to do some further hacking while i'm in there.

Section9 and stevenart74 like this.
  19. sonicReducer

Impi grins as his hands fly across his keys, eyes flicking between multiple screens. "One happy invitation coming up, and one smiley ID badge coming up somewhere else" he mutters to himself.

A very official looking Trysterion cover page on a small handheld is ready to be handed over to the guards for any that are suspicious or just good at their jobs, dotted with words like "contract", "sponsorship" and "penalty". The Team Coke logo is clearly visible in many places, as are Eddie and Rebecca's names. The cover is followed by pages upon pages grabbed from Mayaspace - it wouldn't hold up to close scrutiny but for getting into the trailer park it should be enough.

[Roger Saito]. Impi works through Saito's repeater, starting to run basic brute forcing programs to get access to the server to install Saito's ID along with digital signatures, handshakes and pretty pictures.

@Solodice any rolls needed?

Section9 and Daemon of Razgriz like this.
  20. Solodice

[Momentum: 8, Heat: 12]

The Racetrack

Impi whips up some pretty good fake invitations that would pass the eye test. [Everyone has an invitation then can show to the guards to get into the trailer lot.]

There are three entrances to the trailer lot. One vehicle access that Konrad has located. One where Amyah lost Bo Ryan and another foot only entrance back at the pits.

M&Q Community Services Branch

@sonicReducer Give me a D2 Analysis roll to see what you're up against hacking wise.

As of right now the network make up for Impi looks like this:

M&Q Quantonric Network.jpg

The boxes with a mark next to them means they can be entered. These are the zones he can see. To see more he'll need to enter one of them first.

stevenart74 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation