1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Canyon / Gran Cañon

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Silagast, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Silagast

Silagast Señor de los cabezas huecas,o eran hombres huecos?

On the last satellite tournament celebrated in Majorca a couple of weeks ago there was a table made by me. It was a project that took me some weeks and finally painted by sparco_sj and Sibelius (thanks to both of them for the gorgeous final look). Unfortunatelly it was not entirely finished as some pieces didn´arrived on time to the tournament (a few cactus woods, some plants here and there). I hope the players enjoyed the table but some of the comments were pretty positive.

En el último torneo satélite celebrado en Mallorca hace un par de semanas aporté una mesa en la que estuve trabajando durante varias semanas antes del mismo. La mesa recibió el acabado texturizado y un fantástico acabado de pintura de sparco_sj y Sibelius (muchas gracias a los dos por el aspecto final). Por desgracia no llegaron a tiempo un par de piezas (bosques de cactus, algunas plantas y arbustos). Confío en que los jugadores disfrutaran de la mesa pero algún comentario positivo sí que me llegó.

como anécdota, varias personas me dijeron que les recordó a los episodios de dragonball en los que Son Gohan entrenaba con picolo XD grandcanyon (1).jpg grandcanyon (2).jpg grandcanyon (3).jpg grandcanyon (4).jpg grandcanyon (5).jpg grandcanyon (6).jpg grandcanyon (7).jpg grandcanyon (8).jpg grandcanyon (9).jpg grandcanyon (10).jpg grandcanyon (11).jpg grandcanyon (13).jpg

2. Brimat

Brimat Well-Known Member

You need more cactus. :grin:

Silagast likes this.
  3. Silagast

Silagast Señor de los cabezas huecas,o eran hombres huecos?

Sure. I have about 20 more. I will think about using them in a base as a cactus forest or to use them individually with magnets here and there. Will post the progress.

unclesrouce likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation