1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN][ES] SEP'19 Painting group / Grupo de pintura

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Engorn, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Engorn

Engorn Mariscal de Campo del Tridente Tohaa
    Warcor

IMPORTANT NOTE

Before pasting the same of every month, I'd like to say some words about the situation of the painting group.
    Maybe it's because the summer and those are not the best months for the activity, but it's been a while since I can see a progressive descent on the number of people taking part on the groups. On July and August, I've been the only one that painted the pledged miniatures and almost the only one pledging something.
    The group's idea is to encourage people to paint at least a miniature every month and helping each other to improve, but it seems that we are not achieving the goal, and sincerely if the people's response isn't quite good, I can't see any reason to keep following to create the topic and to choose a Corvus Belly miniature every month instead of painting only whatever I want/need to paint at a certain point.
    So I'll keep creating the topics until December, and then I'll decide what to do depending on how you people react to this calling. :wink:

Rules:

1) Post a picture of an unpainted/primed Corvus Belli miniature you pledge to paint.
    2) Paint it within the month, post your proof (PICS or it DID NOT happen).
    3) Rinse and repeat as much as you like.
    4) You can re-pledge a miniature next month if you didn't finish it.
    5) Enjoy and learn!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVISO IMPORTANTE

Antes de poner lo de todos los meses, me gustaría hablar un poco sobre la situación de los grupos de pintura. Puede ser porque estemos en verano y no son buenos meses, pero la baja participación ya viene de largo. En los dos últimos meses (julio y agosto) la participación ha sido nula. En ambos meses he sido el único en cumplir el objetivo, y prácticamente el único en poner una miniatura.
    La idea de estos grupos es que la gente se anime a pintar una miniatura al mes y apoyarnos los unos a los otros, pero parece que no está dando resultado, y la verdad, andar preocupándome del tema todos los meses y forzarme a pintar una miniatura de Corvus Belli al mes aunque me apetezca/venga mejor pintar otras cosas si la respuesta de la gente no acompaña, pues como que no me anima a seguir.
    Así que voy a seguir con los grupos hasta diciembre (incluido) a ver qué pasa, y entonces decidiré qué hacer según la respuesta recibida. :wink:

Reglas:

1) Postea una foto de la miniatura de Corvus Belli sin pintar o imprimada que te comprometas a pintar.
    2) Píntala dentro del mes, postea unas fotos del resultado.
    3) Pinta todo lo que quieras.
    4) Puedes repetir una miniatura si no la has terminado.
    5) Divierte y aprende!

Koin-Koin and jherazob like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Just reposting my previous month's pledge. Almost got my room situated so I can then get to painting after a long hiatus.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. laguaridadekazan

So, Here I am. Trying my first painting challenge. I am in also with Aristeia. Miyamoto should be painted by the en d of September.

Standard colors, the ones from the box art. [​IMG]

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

Engorn and Golem2God like this.
  4. Engorn

Warcor

Well, Final Boss is the chosen one for this month. I hope to achieve to paint it just in one day...

Final Boss es el elegido para ser pintado este mes. Espero que me de tiempo a pintarlo hoy...

IMG_20190929_091230.jpg

Golem2God and Koin-Koin like this.
  5. Engorn

Warcor

So, Thanos Final Boss painted, just in time.

Pues ale, Thanos Final Boss pintado, justo a tiempo.

IMG_20190930_194650.jpg
    IMG_20190930_194704.jpg IMG_20190930_194711.jpg IMG_20190930_194718.jpg

jherazob, Koin-Koin and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

@Engorn Very nice job in such a short time. The Gantlet looks true to form. I don't have my current pledge done thanks to unforeseen circumstances including visiting my grandmother in the hospital. But I do intend to finish for October along with perhaps another pledge.

Engorn likes this.
  7. laguaridadekazan

It did not happen. I will go for Mushashi for October.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

Looks like you and me are on the same page. Hope to see your finished model during the course of this month.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation